Chapter 103: (No title atm)

A few months later Doug and Kamala are laying, Doug between her legs, talking. "Dougie" Kamala says. "Yes, my love?" Doug answers.

"I think I'm ready to go back to working in the office" she admits. "Really?" he asks looking up at her. "Yeah" she says "but what about Kali? I mean I have no issues taking her with me".

"We'll figure it out baby" Doug assures her "now let's just relax, okay?" "Okay baby" she nods. Doug kisses her thighs "Good girl". Kamala shivers as Doug smirks and kisses the other one. "Is this your way of telling me you're horny?" Kamala asks.

"Maybe, maybe not" Doug says, smirking. Kamala sit's up slightly, "really?" She says giggling. Doug shrugs, still smirking. Before they know it they end up having oral sex and doggy style. After they finish Kamala looks back at him over her shoulder and smirk's when suddenly they are interrupted by babbling and giggling. Kamala look's over at the crib and see's Kali on her belly looking at them. Doug pulls out and pulls up his pants still smirking. Kamala sit's up and covers herself. Doug leans over and kisses her passionately. Kamala kisses back. When they pull apart Doug smiles "Thank you baby" he says. "For what?" Kamala asks confused. "For being a good girl and doing what I say" he says. "You're welcome baby" Kamala says smiling. She looks over at Kali "But how much did Kali see?" She asks concerned. "Let's hope not that much" Doug says walking over to the crib, picking her up "isn't that right princess?" Kali babbles and tries to imitate Doug's growling. "I think she heard some of it" He smiles.

"Soon she will be able to move to her own room" Kamala says getting up to wash her hands and face off, then putting on a shirt. "You hear that, Kali; you won't have to watch mommy and daddy have sex anymore" Doug says lowering his voice "but maybe hear it cause mommy is kind of loud". Kali babbles back. They watch Kali crawling on their bed. "Careful baby" Kamala says as Doug sits down next to her just in case. Kali crawls into his lap. "Hi my love" he says. Kali babbles again. "Yeah?". She smiles at him with her toothless smile. "aww" Doug's heart melts.

"You love daddy, don't you?" Kamala says. Kali smiles again. Doug picks her up and blows raspberries on her cheeks making her giggle loudly. As she giggles, she drools. "Uh oh," Doug grabs her towel "oh no". She grips his finger before putting it in her mouth trying to chew it. He pulls it back "No you can't eat my finger". Kamala gets up to get Kali's teething toy from the freezer, she brings it back and hand's it to Kali who puts it in her mouth. "There you go" Doug smiles at her.

Kamala smiles, watching them. "You are an amazing daddy" she says. "Thank you, baby," He smiles "you're an amazing mommy too".

"Well, I try" she says with a shrug. "Well, your efforts amaze me" he admits. "Aww thanks baby." "of course, my love, so when you take Kali in to work with you, are you sure it's not going to be too much? I mean you know how she can be a handful sometimes and your job is already stressful" Doug says.

"Well, we have no other option" she tells him. Doug nods "okay". Kamala sighs. "what's wrong?" Doug asks. "I just don't want her to have separation anxiety".

"It's okay baby she won't".

"And everything with Kirsten I just I don't want her to leave my sight". "I understand baby, and I have no problem with it. I'll come to your office for lunch every time, okay?". Kamala smiles and nods "Okay, we'd like that wouldn't we Kali". Doug smiles as Kali squeals with excitement. Kamala tickles her belly and says, "mommy loves you so much". Kali continues to giggle.

Kamala gets on her knees next to the bed. "And your Grandma Shyamala loves you too. She will always live inside you right here" she says pointing to Kali's chest over her heart. Kali smiles and puts her hand where kamala is pointing. "Exactly sweetie right there and she'll be looking over you and protecting you forever." Kali smiles and starts babbling. Kamala smiles back, "oh really?" she asks having a conversation with her baby.

Later in the day, Chrisette comes to pick Kali up to babysit her overnight, thinking it's so Kamala can rest. The truth is that Kamala and Doug were challenging each other. Doug told Kamala he could make her scream whilst Kamala was adamant, she could stay quiet.

After they finish, they're activities they head to the kitchen for food. Whilst Kamala is looking in the fridge, Doug notices her sad look. "what's wrong?" he asks. Kamala tears up "I miss our baby." Doug takes her in his arms "Aww my love it's okay".

Kamala sniffles "I feel like I'm missing a piece of me, of you, of of us."

"I know baby me too, but that feeling is going to happen a lot, when she goes to school, when she's driving all of that" he tells her. Kamala looks up at him and cries harder.

Doug places his hand on her head "It's okay baby, she's still young, she hasn't even said her first word yet, we can go pick her up from Chrisette if you want my love".

Kamala nods "I'd like that."

Chrisette answers the door.

"Hey sorry, so Kamala really misses Kali, like she was crying, we can take her back if u don't mind" Doug says.

"Aww of course come in she's in the living room" Chrisette says letting them in.

They go to the Livingroom where her toys are, "Well she was she must've crawled away" Chrisette says.

Kamala and Doug's hearts drop "Kali" Doug calls.

"Baby girl?" Kamala says almost in tears.

Kali hears Kamala's voice and crawls fast from the kitchen, giggling.

Kamala bends down to pick her up "hi baby".

After thanking chrisette and saying goodbye they head home.

Kamala carries Kali to the kitchen as Doug puts her stuff away. She grabs the ice cream and two bowls as Doug sits at the island. "Can you please hold her?" Kamala asks. "Of course, my love" he says taking Kali from her.

Kamala smiles listening to Kali babble as she fills the bowls then adds toppings and cream.

She pushes his bowl over to him and leans on the island and starts eating.

"Thank you darling" he says and starts eating his. Kali watches Dougs hand moving the spoon to and from his mouth.

After finishing their icecream they go to their room where Doug lays Kali on his chest. Kali crawls off and sits between them playing with her feet.