Chapter 16: Keep it Down!

Doug POV
I smile and kiss Kamala's neck causing her to moan, "Ohh baby that's nice."
"mmm" I moan back.
"So you like it hard and rough, huh?" she asks me.
I stop kissing her neck to say "Oh yeah for sure"
"But do you ever like it nice and slow?" She questions.
"sometimes" I reply
"Okay"
I smile and continue kissing her neck.
"Mmm" she mewls placing the bowl on the coffee table.
I bite her neck lightly.
"Ohh fuck baby" I hear her moan.
I continue kissing her neck as she slowly reaches into my boxers to pull me out. She spits on her hand and starts stroking me with a firm grip.
"mmm that feels so good" I groan, reaching under her shirt to slowly rub her clit.
"Mm Yeah? you like me playing with this long thick cock?" she asks and I just moan in her ear "mmm yeah" as I begin to move my fingers faster on her wet lips and erect clit.
She stops her movements for a minute as she closes her eyes, her breath hitches.
I kiss her neck "Aww am i making you feel good?"
"Yes baby. You really know how to use your hands don't you?" She says starting her
movements on my cock again "Does this feel good?" she asks.
"Mmm yes i am, and yes it does" I say matter of factly.
"Good. Do you want me mmm to go get a condom?"
"oh? sure" I say with a smile
"We don't have to we can continue with this" she says but I tell her
"Oh no I want too", I whisper in her ear "I wanna hear you scream again".

Kamala POV
Hearing those words come from his mouth, I get up and RUN to the bedroom to get another condom. I come back opening it and I slide it on him with a smile.
He smirks at me as I ask "How do you want to do this?" He looks at me with those big brown eyes and says "I want you to ride me again,understand?" he asks in a stern voice. "Yes" I say as I pull the shirt off and climb on top of him. "good girl, I'm glad you understand" he says in that deep voice that makes me so wet.
I slowly lower myself onto his cock, when I have his whole length inside me I sit there and allow myself to stretch around him and adjust to his size for the second time tonight. My back arches already as I slowly start riding him.
He hold's my waist and smirk's as he moans. "Fuck Doug" I moan seeing him smirk at me that way.
"mmm shhh you don't wanna wake the neighbors right?" he asks, looking into my eyes and soul.
"mm no sorry" I say going quiet but continuing to ride him slowly.
"It's okay love, I still wanna here you scream" he says.
I laugh "Oh so you want me to wake them?"
"If that means you scream, then yes" he says nodding.
From those words I can tell he loves me as much as I love him "Fuck I never want you to ever get tired of fucking me" I say increasing my speed a little.
"oh my god mmm, i never will" he moans tightening his grip on my waist. I ride him harder looking down into his eyes as my boobs bounce with every motion.
"Oh my- fuck you look so hot" he groans.
"Mmm yesss you feel so good inside me and you look amazing under me"
"mmm fuck yessss" He moans.
My hips start to jerk and I bite my lip, knowing i'm close.
"mmm come for me baby" he tells me
"Ohhh fuck baby" I moan as I feel my depths tighten around him.
"mmm c'mon baby don't hold it back" he encourages me.
I stop as I writhe on top of him "Oh yessss" I scream in his ear.
He contiues thrusting up into me, over stimulating me again "mmm
fuck" i groan because of how tight she is.
"AHHHH FUCKKKKK MMMMEEEEEEE!!!" She screams at the top of my lungs, I hear banging on the wall and a voice yell "Keep it down in there".
Doug laugh's a little but moan's "Shhhhh" he says.
I look at him and growl "Im not going to keep it down when it feels so good, keep fucking me now" I demand " Harder baby I want the world to hear" I say, sweat dripping from my face onto his chest.
He smirks and continues thrusting into me "do you want us to get in trouble? oh i like you" he says.
"Oh fuckk yes ohhh baby."
He pulls me down to kiss me softly. "Mm" He starts thrusting faster, moaning into the kiss.
I groan as I tighten again and squirt on him.
"mmm" He stops thrusting and comes with me.
"baby" I whisper against his lips.
"fuckkkk yes my love?" he asks as he finishes.

"That was amazing" I say.
"it really was" Doug agrees.
I whisper "I know other ways we can get in trouble" then I giggle.
"oh? how?" he asks, intrigued
"Well sex in a movie theatre, public bathroom, backseat, I have lots of dirty ideas"
"oh really? hmm okay"
"You are definitley someone i'd get in trouble for" I admit.
"really? i would too" he says.
I slowly raise myself off of him and take the condom off him. He smirks at her me , "What are you smirking at baby?" I ask tying the end of the condom.
"nothing"
"Okay" I put it in the bin. "You ready for bed?" I ask putting the shirt back on.
"yeah" he says as I watch him put his dick back into his boxers and get up heading to my room.
I wash the bowl and spoons before heading to the room.
Doug lays down with a smile. I get in bed and snuggle up to him. He hold's me close and kisses my head "goodnight my love, sweet dreams and don't forget i love you from the moon, to Neptune and back"
"I love you too my protector"
We both drift off to sleep holding each other and smiling.