Chapter 47: Time with Ella; part 1 (Revised and edited)

I come back a few minutes later and Doug looks up and smiles at me.

"You okay?" I ask.
"yeah" he says smiling again.

"Good" I sit on his lap. "Food will be here soon."
"okay" he says.

"you're awfully quiet."
"yeah i'm fine" he says placing his hand on my thigh.
"Okay" i say as he kisses me gently. I kiss back but he pulls away. I just look at him.

"what?" he asks.
"Nothing."
"okay"

I hear the door bell and jump up excited "CHICKEN!"
I hear Doug laugh as I run to the door then run to the kitchen with the food.
"KIDS FOOD!" Doug says as he walks out.

●●Normal POV●●
Ella comes downstairs and sees Kamala standing there dishing the food out.
Kamala hands Doug his.
"thank you" he says. Kamala say's "You're welcome" then hands Ella her's.

●◆Ella POV◆●
"thanks mom" I say accidentally, not even realizing. Kamala's hormones take over and tears stream down her face. She sob's in the ugliest way.

I stop "are you okay? what happened??!"
She wraps her arms around me.
"what happened are you okay?"I ask again.
"thank you" she says.
"for.. what?" i ask confused.

"calling me mom" she cries.
"aww you're welcome".
She hugs me and looks at Dad. Dad just smiles.

●▼Cole POV▼●
I walk downstairs and to the kitchen. Dad glares at me then looks away. Momala hands me my food. "Thanks" I mumble softly.

Momala looks at Dad then at me. "what?..." I ask.
"Nothing sweetie." she says as we both sit down.
"okay..."

●◆Ella POV◆●
I narrow my eyebrows in confusion but continue eating, suddenly my stomach hurts and everything tastes bad. I slowly push my food away.

"you okay sweetie?" Mom asks.
"i don't know, my stomach hurts"
"do you just feel sick? or does it hurt?"
"i feel sick, but i didn't eat anything"
Mom stands up and feels my forehead.
Mom looks at Dad.
"why didn't you eat anything?" Dad asks.
"i don't know i dont feel well"

Mom frowns. "you can go upstairs if you like."
"no it's okay i'll eat" I say. I take another bite and immediately regret it, I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I look at Doug then get up and run after her. I knock as i walk in, to find her throwing up. I hold her hair back.

●●Normal POV●●
Meanwhile back in the kitchen Cole asks Doug "Dad did i do something wrong? Am i being too lazy again? Do I need to do more around the house? Are you going to send me back to moms?"

"no buddy you did nothing wrong and of course not, i'm not sending you back, you already do enough around the house you don't have to do more".