Chapter 41 : Starting to be a Family

Kamala wakes up the following morning and runs to the bathroom.
Doug is still asleep.
She drops to the floor and throws up. Doug wakes up to the sound of her vomiting and quickly rushes to the bathroom. In a sleepy voice and only half awake he says "hey hey baby, it's okay" he rubs her back.

She look's at him "Did I wake you?"
"you did but it's okay, i'm here" he says as he takes a wash cloth and runs it under some warm water.

"Thank you honey."
"you're welcome love" he smiles and cleans her mouth. She smiles up at him and stands up.

Doug kisses her nose and she giggles.
"you're so cute" he says.
Kamala laughs and says "Not cute, sexy."
"very sexy" Doug replies.
"and powerful" she smiles.
"mm true" he says, pulling her body close to his.
"and" She begins to speak but is interrupted by the grumbling of her stomach."and hungry apparently."

Doug laughs "i'll make you something okay?"
"Okay baby. You're the best husband a woman could ask for" she kisses him then realizes what she said.
He looks at her shocked "you mean boyfriend?.." he says.

"Yes sorry, but arent you a little old to be my 'boy' friend, you're more like my Man friend."
"okay...sounds more like you're putting me in the friend zone but okay".

"Aww im sorry baby okay boyfriend. and trust me you're more than a friend, like wayyy more. Do you think i'd let my man friends see me naked? or let them do to me what i let you do to me?"

"that's true and it's okay" he says.
"Okay" she nods and he smiles and kisses her softly.

She kisses back with a smile.
Cupping her face he pulls away slowly. "i'm gonna make you breakfast now, call me if you need anything alright?"
"Okay." She smiles and watches him walk out.

He goes and cooks her some breakfast. While he does that she has a shower and gets dressed for work. 

He brings her the food and heads to take a shower

He brings her the food and heads to take a shower. She eats it and walks in to the bathroom to do her makeup and hair.
"What time are you supposed to finish work?" she asks.
He turns off the shower and grabs a towel "3:30 and I have a break at 11:30 why?" he asks.
"I was just wondering. What time do the kids come home?"
"3:00, cole has soccer practice after though and i pick him up at six".

"Okay so what do i need to do?" she asks.
"what time do you come home, because if you're home before 3:00 then Ella will have
someone home with her for the thirty minutes i'm not here" he says stepping out.
"I think i should be finished by then."

"okay, you don't have to pick her up from the bus but you can if you want" he says
drying his hair. Then he walks out to get ready.

 Then he walks out to get ready