Chapter 13: More than a Teeny, Tiny hole

"The condom had a teeny tiny hole.." I say. "oh shit" he says. "Yep, but its okay right? I mean if we come to that bridge we'll take the journey together right? and if our love hasn't created life we can continue to blossom our love."
"yeah,yeah it's fine" he says, nodding his head "wait let me see the hole."
I go to the bathroom to get the condom and show him the hole at the tip.
He look's at the hole and says "Kamala...Kamala that's more then a teeny tiny hole".
"I know" I say and he looks at me shocked.
"okay, okay we're fine" He says.
"Your right. We just need to stay calm" I say.
"it can't happen I mean, we're good, we're fine".
I look at him hurt then take the condom back to the bathroom.
"Hey, hey wait" He get's up and put's his boxers back on then runs to the bathroom "Kamala hey wait I didn't mean it like that".
"Well how did you mean it? Do you think a baby would ruin us?"
"Look at me" he cups my face "Remember when i told you that i wanted to have kids with that special woman, remember that?" he asks and I nod "that women was you okay, that was you from the first time my eyes met yours I knew, I don't know how but i did okay? I don't think a
baby will ruin us, I think it will bring us closer together I really do" he says.
I look at him sweetly. "Well what did you mean that it can't happen baby?" i ask.
"I meant that it can't not happen, I was just in shock at the fact that I could potentially have a baby with you, the love of my life and the woman of my dreams". I wrap my arms around
him, that was our first argument and I think we handled it well. "I love you" i say.
"I love you too, never forget that" Doug says. "I won't baby, I promise." I say as i take his hand and lead him to the bedroom.
"good" he says.