Chapter 58: Long ,Hot Love

●★Doug POV★●
I kiss her gently and stroke her clit slowly, causing her to moan into my mouth and I smirk.
She's already so wet from the extra lubrication that comes with being pregnant.

I pull away "someone's already nice and wet huh?" I ask.

"Mm thats for you, plus extra vaginal lubrication also happens during pregnancy."
"oh? i'm one lucky guy then huh?" i slip my fingers inside her tight hole.
"oohhh yes daddy you are very lucky."

I thrust just a little faster with my fingers "oh that's good"
Her back arches and she creams on my hand.

I smirk "that's it good girl" I take my fingers out and lick them slowly "mmm you taste so good".
"Ohh daddy."
"hmm? use your words love".

"That was sexy. Are..are your parents deep sleepers too?"

"very deep" I slip my fingers inside her tight hole again
"Ohh fuck daddy."

I smirk and add another finger. "Oh fuck I want... I want your cock daddy please."
"beg for me some more".

"mm please daddy, I want to feel your hardness deep inside me, driving me crazy and making me be a good girl, please."
"that's more like it, good girl".

I take off my pants and climb on top of her and kiss her slowly, taking off her panties.
She smiles and watches and says in a whisper"mm nice and hard."
"just for you love" i carefully slip myself into her wet pussy.

She grips my arms tight as I pushes. "ahh, b.. baby can we try it a little differently?"

"what's on your mind?".
"Well before im too big i'd like you to spread my legs but push them to my chest....can you do that?"

I take both of her calf's and push her legs up "like this?"
"Ohh y..yes just like that"
"perfect" I hold onto her legs and thrust.
"Ohh fuck Dougie."
"mmm" I kisses her neck making her moan even more.
"Ohh i love the way you fill me."
"yeah?" i say thrusting faster.

●■Barb POV■●
I am laying in bed reading when i hear a banging come from the guest room that Doug and Kamala are in. I make my way to the door and knock "Douglas is everything okay?"

●★Doug POV★●
"Ohhh fuck yeah harder" Kamala moans as the bed starts banging against the wall. I hear Mom
knock, as I continue to pound deep inside Kamala.
I cover her mouth and thrust slowly "yeah mom...everything is fine".

Kamala's eyes widen as her legs start to shake and she tightens around me, I keep thrusting.

"I heard banging and thought i heard you two arguing" Mom says.

"no mom we're fine".
"Okay son." she goes back to hers and dads room.

"shhhh" i uncover her mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me close as I kiss her neck and leave little hickeys.

"Dougie..move me so we are across the bed, it will stop the bed banging on the wall."

I do and thrust even faster.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I arch my back, which pushes my breast into him. Doug smirks and continues kissing my neck.
"oh god, im gonna come again."
"come for me my love".

I reach between us and start stroking my clit. Doug takes my hand and moves it faster. "Ahhhh Daddy yes. Oh you know how to make mommy feel so hot" I quiver and shake tightening even more.

●★Doug POV★●
"yeah? does it feel good?" i feel her tighten around me and groan.

"y...yess oh i feel so sexy..like a goddess."
"good very very good".

Kamala just lays there beneath me smiling with her eyes shut as I keep thrusting. I place my hand on her stomach making it easier for me to thrust. "mmm".

"mmm oh fuck baby you feel so good".

"Yeah? talk dirty daddy" she moans.
"oh fuck, you know you're such a good fucking girl".
"Yes daddy yes more please. Ohh fuck".

"and your screams while I fuck you senseless get me so so hard just thinking about it".

"Oh fuck yes" she bites her lip to suppress a loud scream.

"and you're all mine and no one else's and if someone takes you from me i'll kill them and punish you to the point where you are begging for me to stop".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I arch my back again and grip the sheets until my knuckles are white. "ahhhh" I tighten around him again, so tight that he struggles to thrust as my whole body shakes. I start to squirt on him.

He strokes my clit and smirks "that's it love, there you go".

I shake for atleast 4 minutes, until my clit becomes too sensitive and i cry out, laying there covered in my own sweat. Finally Doug releases and moans softly "fuckkk" he whispers.

I stare at his face breathlessly as he comes, his seed covering my insides as sweat drips from his forehead down his temple and cheek then down his jaw tripping on to me.
He looks down at me and smirks out of breath, I smirk back up at him and say "I love you."

"I love you more" he says kissing me gently as he thrusts just a bit.

I kiss back but groan and tighten around him again when he thrusts.
"round two?" he asks.

I cup his cheeks and stroke them with my thumbs as I nod.

He starts to thrust slowly as I carefully adjust my legs and wrap them around his hips. I keep my hands on his cheeks and smile up at him, keeping my eyes locked on his.
He keeps his eyes on mine as he gently strokes my swollen clit.
"ohh" I cry out quietly as my breathing matches dougs. Doug just smirks and I giggle a little and breathe out "You're so cute."

"and so are you" he says increasing the spreed of his fingers. I tighten around his length again, this time keeping my eyes locked on his and my breathing increases as I come.

"mmm" he moans softly, continuing to stroke my clit.
"Shit baby" my mouth falls open and I continue looking into his eyes as I shake.

●★Doug POV★●
I smirk and thrust a little faster "i need full sentences tell me love".
"I love you, you feel so good, still nice and hard, i dont know how you can still be so hard but i love it."
"it's all just for you love".

"It makes me feel so sexy that i can make you so hard despite the fact my body is changing,"

"so what your body is changing? you're still the sexy woman i know and fell in love with."
"mm baby I'm glad you feel that way."
"mmhm"

She bites her lip and smirks mischievously as she uses all her strength to roll us over with out letting me slip out."

"oh?" i hold her waist as she laughs and looks down at me as she begins to slowly ride me.

"What's wrong daddy?" she asks still laughing.
"nothing" i push and pull her waist up and down.

She sits up straight and throws her head back. "Oh yeah daddy like that."

I smirk "look at me" I demand, softly.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I look down at him and stare into his eyes which are dark with lust and love.
"there you go good girl"

I smile and move my hands up my body slowly until theyre up and holding my hair
up...until i realize i haven't shaved my underarms since last week, so i lower them again.

Doug smirks and pulls me down "it's okay, i don't mind" He whispers and then kisses me.

I kiss back, then move my mouth to his nipple.
"mmm"

I start to orgasm again and accidentally bite his nipple.
He groans. After my orgasm ends I cover my mouth "Im so sorry baby I didnt mean
that."
"it's okay baby, it didn't hurt that bad".

"are you sure theres a little bit of blood?" I say leaning over to grab a tissue to wipe the tiny bit of blood.
"yes".
"Okay but if it makes you feel any better its still attached and...atleast it wasnt your cock." I whisper with a laugh.
"oh that would hurt a lot more I giggle and nod.
He starts to thrust again.