Chapter 35: Relieve the Tension

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
"Well I told you you're tense, so I want to give you a massage" I explain.
"Aww baby thank you".
I smile "So pants and shirt off, keep your boxers on if you want to."
"okay" He takes off his shirt and pants, throwing them off to the side. I get up and go to
one of my bags to grab some massage oil. I tie my hair back and look up as I dim the lights. "lay on your stomach."
"okay" he says doing as I ask.

I straddle his butt and pour some oil onto my hands, i rub them together to warm it up and lean forward to lightly caress his shoulders and the back of his neck for a few minutes before changing to firm, slow strokes using my palms and thumbs.
"ahhh yess that feels good" he groans.
I smile "Im glad I can help" I say as I start kneading the rest of his back.
"yeah me too" he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.
I get off and kneel next to him, as I start massaging the back of his legs, i gently sneak my hands up his boxers, firmly massaging the back of his thighs.
"mmmh".

"turn over " i say softly.
He does so with a smile.
I massage up the front of his legs stopping before i reach his thighs. I massage his chest and arms then move down his abdomen, stopping at his waistband, then i go back up and lightly
stimulate his nipples.
"mmmm" he moans.
I use my thumb and index finger to gently pull his nipples up to elongate them.
"ohh fuck".
I smirk at his reaction, proud of myself before moving down and gently sticking my hands up his boxers and softly massaging his inner thighs, getting close to his..area.
"mmmh"
I smirk and giggle as his member rises to attention.
Doug smirks keeping his eyes closed.
I slowly pull down his boxers and grab some more oil then spread it over his dick and balls.
I place one hand on his shaft and start stroking up and down. I use my other hand to gently roll his balls in my palm slowly for a few minutes.
"mmm ohhh fuckkk"
"Shh baby relax." I say as i gently rub his cock with both hands up and down, before changing to a corkscrew motion, one hand twisting down and the other twisting up.
"oh fuck...mmhmm"
I cover the head sliding my hands down to the base, one after the other in fluid motion, giving him the sensation of being in a vagina. I smirk as he begins to throb and pulsate, reaching his climax, spilling his seed.
"mmm" he throws his head back. I continue until he stops shooting his seed, then smirk "Your welcome".
"oh baby thank you" he says.
"Im glad i could help baby."
"i'm glad you did too".
I get up to go wash my hands and get a washcloth as Doug lay there out of breath. I clean him up and lay beside him smiling.
"you know, i should try that with you some time" he says.
"Oh baby that would be lovely."
"good".
I pull his boxers back up.
"just tell me when" he says.
"Surprise me" I say as I stand up "I'll be back, im hungry."
"okay".
I come back "baby? where do you put the snacks?"
"uhh top left cabinet, i'll show you" he pulls on his pants and walk out.
I look up "I can't reach. Im too short".
He smiles and opens the cabinet "what would you like?"
I can see in there "Ooh gummy bears and chocolate please."
He grabs them both and kisses my head.
I smile in content "Thank you".
"of course"
"Do you have orange juice?" I ask.
"yeah we do" he pulls out the orange juice and grabs a cup.
I smile "Its not for me, its for the baby."
"i know" he says pouring some.
I smile and grab the cup "Thank you."
"of course"
I take a sip and start heading to the bedroom.
He follows me with a smile. I lay down opening the chocolate.
Doug grabs a gummy bear and lays down turning on the tv "what do you want to watch?"
"Up to you." i say eating some chocolate.
"i don't know though that's why i asked you".
"captain america."
"okay" he says putting on captain america.

I snuggle into him but wince when my stomach touches his side.
He smiles but stops when I wince, so he quickly takes off the covers and lifts my shirt barley just to make sure everything is okay "are you okay?"
"just some bruises" I tell him. He looks down "jesus" he says as he lightly touches my bruises. I close my eyes and bite my lip.
Doug quickly moves his hand away "sorry".
"It's okay. I'm just thankful im not further along."
"darling those look really bad. yeah me too"

I touch his cheek. "Im okay baby i promise."
"okay" He smiles.
"Baby I couldn't help but notice that the kids, rooms are plain."
"well they didn't frequently stay here meaning they didn't have a lot of time to decorate, and when they did stay here i'd just take them out or they'd go swimming"
"Okay." I smile and sip my juice.
"okay".
I watch the movie, but halfway through i get up.
Doug looks at me confused and pauses the movie.
I go to the bathroom and he just brushes it off and waits for me to get back.
I come back "Sorry" I climb back into bed."it's okay love" he says unpausing the movie.
I fall asleep in his arms and he whispers in my ear like he does every night "goodnight my love, i love you and sweet dreams".