Chapter 17: Holding back the Truth

The following morning Doug wake's up surprisingly before Kamala but is too tired to get up so he just goes back to sleep. Kamala wakes up and watches him sleep.

◆Kamala POV◆

"Dougie are you hungry?" I whisper, but get no response. Doug is still sleeping but I watch his hand move a bit. "Dougie?"I say again. "mmm no" he groan's in a whisper. I kiss his chest and watch him for a little while. Doug rolls onto his side to face me and hold my waist. "Baby?" I speak softly. "mmh" he mumbles in his sleep. "What do you wanna do today?"
"mmh".
I laugh and kiss his neck before rolling over so my back is to him. I wiggle my butt against him.
"mmm" he moans softly. "Are you awake?" I ask still wiggling against him. "mhmm" i hear come from his mouth. I stop wiggling. "Are you hungry?"
"mhm"
"Okay. What do you want to eat?"
"mmh" he groans. "Baby, don't make me grind my ass against you 'til you cum".
"mhm"
"I'll hand cuff you to the bed.."
"mmhmm" i look at him and he smirks a little. I sigh, "your making me mad.."
"mmh".
I roll back over and push him onto his back, I reach into my toy drawer and grab the handcuffs.
He wakes up slowly "mmm what?"
I just smirk as I hand cuff him to the bed.
Doug looks up at his hands and then at me with a smirk.
"What are you smiling about?" I ask.
"nothing" he says.
"I'm gonna cook us breakfast what do you want?" I ask him standing up and folding my arms across my chest.
"doesn't matter to me" he answers.
"Okay, Well have fun handcuffed oh and do you want your shirt back?" I ask pulling it off and throwing it to him with a dirty grin.
"your cute, but uncuff me now" he says.
I smirk and shake my head. "Nope" I walk out and go to the kitchen.
"I'll break the headboard" he call's out to me. "Don't you dare, I like that bed" I call back as I start making pancakes for breakfast.
"Try me you know I will". He won't do it, I think to myself. "hey does this bed mean something to you, because in the next two seconds you won't have it"
"It's where I had my first dirty thoughts about you and 'pleasured myself with thoughts of you' " I call out, "and our first p in v sex".
"Fuck you" He says as he lays there biting his lip.
"I heard that"
"good"
"I'll leave you there all day if you keep complaining"
"ehh i'll leave you there all day if you keep complaining" He mocks me.
I walk in with his food and sit it on the nightstand. "Don't mock me" I warn him.
"Don't mock me" He does it again.
"I will seriously leave you here right now and I will go out all day".
"i'll seriously leave you here and go outout" He looks at me and says "do it i dare you because i
will break this head board with no hesitation".
I release only one of his hands and start getting dressed.
"i still hate you" he says.
I release his other hand and walk out.
He get's up and grabs me by the arm, and pulls me to the bed. Then he pushes me down and holds down my arms "that was stupid you know this correct?".
I bite my lip, "You better teach me a lesson then".
"no actually" he says grabbing my hands and the cuffs, "what i'm going
to do is this" he says cuffing me to the bed, giving me a quick kiss
"I hope you have fun".
"Don't ...Doug. Don't you dare"
He starts to walk away and grab some clothes from his bag "don't do what?"
I groan and look away from him as he walks into the bathroom.
I lift my head and reach into my hair.
I carefully pull out the hair pin and maneuver it in the lock of the cuffs.

Doug POV

I get out of the shower and get dressed once I'm done I walk back in seeing her trying to escape "What do you think your doing?". She just smirks as she frees herself "I win".
"ehh maybe not" I go in her 'toy' drawer and find rope "not just yet you don't" I quickly tie the rope and her hands to the headboard.
"Baby..." she groans.
"yes?"
"We could've showered together".
"I find this more attractive".
"Oh really? You get off on helpless women?" She asks seriously.
"Nope, i get off on you being tied up". "Mm you have a sick, dirty mind Dougie".
"Mmm thank you".
"What else you got in that dirty mind?"
"mmm i guess you'll never know". "Please untie me" She begs.
"No" I say as I start to walk away.
"Wait, wait baby. I'm sorry".
I stop and turn to face her leaning on the doorway "mmm it's too late to apologize now".
"I'll do anything".
"Mmm not gonna work".
"Fine" she says and looks away, just sitting there in silence.
"Awww is someone mad?" I ask and she just ignores me. I walk over to her and grab her chin making her look at me, "you know you are so pathetic, ignoring me isn't gonna work love".

Kamala POV

A tear trickles down my cheek and I gulp.

Doug POV

I suddenly stop and go silent, letting go of her chin. "I love you Doug" She says
"wha-what? wait what's wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing I'm sorry".
"no no tell me what's wrong?"
"I just panicked and kept replaying your words".
"wait, wait replaying my words what do you mean?" then it hits me "no no, wait remember that guy you told me about did he-?"
I bite my lip and nod "And he told me he hated me and I was pathetic and worthless..."
I quickly untie her trying not to cry "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't- i'm sorry".
She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close, "It's okay baby you didn't know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
I can't even hug her back I'm just in so much shock, my breath gets caught in my throat and i just stare at the floor slowly wrapping my arms around her "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". "It's okay baby I trust you, I love you".
A tear slips out "I'm so sorry" that's all I can say.
"Baby look at me." She says pulling back slightly.
I look at her as more tears fall "I'm so sorry" she leans forward and kisses me softly.
I kiss back and cup her face gently.
She keeps her eyes open and watches my tears slowly stop. I pull away and calm down.

Normal POV

"I'll reheat your pancakes" She says standing up.
"It's okay, you don't have to".
"Baby for you i'd do anything".
"I know you would, but you don't have to do that okay?"Doug asks.
"Okay. Well what do you wanna do today?" Kamala asks.
"i have no clue but as long as i'm with you I'm good". "Aww your so sweet"
He smiles and kisses her one more time. She smiled and kissed back laying with him.
He smirk's a little as Kamala wraps her arms around him and just stares at him. She eventually pulls the covers over them and keep's holding him.
They stay in bed all day holding one another just staring into each others eyes not saying a word.
"I love you" Doug eventually says and Kamala says it back "I love you too baby".
"Good don't forget that" he says.
"Are you hungry yet?" Kamala asks.
"A little" Doug answers.
She kisses the tip of his nose and says "I'll make us something. Don't move" She smiles getting up and going to the kitchen.
"wait- okay"
She brings back some sandwiches and fruit.
"i- awww thank you"
"Your welcome handsome".
He pulls her down and kisses her gently.
"Mmm, What was that for?" she asks surprised.
"it's because I could, and I wanted to and I love you so much".
All Kamala can do is smile and blush.