Chapter 42: Relieving her aches and pains

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I get up and head to our room and sit on the end of the bed to take off my shoes.
Doug walks in and lays down. I just let out an exhausted sigh.
"you okay?" he asks.
"Yeah I'm just sore all over" I say rubbing my shoulder.

Doug sits up and rubs both of my shoulders "do you want a message?"
I bite my lip "Well you do owe me one."

"that's true" he says "so shirt and pants off and you know how this goes" he says getting up and grabbing the oil.
I giggle as I do as I'm told. I put a cushion under my stomach.
He smiles rubbing some oil in his hands, after locking the door, then kneels behind me.

●★Doug POV★●
I start rubbing her back slowly and making my way up to her shoulders.
She groans "That feels nice."
I press my palms gently into her back. When I hit a certain spot she says through gritted teeth "Oh right there."
I focus on that spot for awhile then tell her to lay on her back.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I roll onto my back, with a relaxed smile as Doug spreads my legs and massages my thighs and inner thighs getting closer and closer every time.
I bite my lip, not making a sound as he goes from my thigh to my stomach, making gentle movements avoiding the bruises which are still visible. "Mm".

He slides his hands under my bra and massages gently. I reach under my back and unclip my bra to make it easier. He smiles and slides the bra off and kisses my head. I open my eyes and look at him.
He looks look down at me and starts to sing ♪"Who would've thought that we would make it here? Knew that our hearts would overtake our fears So we grow and we learn from each other From "hello" to just friends into lovers. So glad you took a chance on on me"♪

I smile and wait for him to continue.

♪"I'm not saying that I I'm not the perfect man, you don't ask me to be You're not a perfect girl, but somehow Baby you're so much more So much more Than anything I dreamed of I prayed a thousand prayers I found someone who cares And so much more Than anything I dream of"♪
he sings while massaging my breasts.

I start singing softly ♪"We had our phases and we've been through changes Hard to be patient, it was worth waiting They can't erase it, baby we've come so far And I want you to know that I'm here (here) By your side (by your side) Come day (come day) Or night (or night)
Whatever you do make sure your love don't ever change"♪

Doug takes over
♪"And I'm not saying that I I'm not the perfect man, you don't ask me to be You're not a perfect
girl, but somehow"♪ he starts moving his hands down my body.

I moan as I sing
♪"Baby you're so much more So much more Than anything I dreamed of I prayed
a thousand prayers I found someone who cares And so much more A love this strong deserves to last forever long You're the only one I call You've loved me through it all"♪

♪"So much more (You've been my closest friend) So
much more (And I only wanna love you) I prayed a thousand prayers (I prayed, I prayed) I found someone who cares And so much more"♪ doug sings going back to massaging my thighs.

I close my eyes ♪"Mmm, If you feel it, come on sing it with me"♪ I moan the next part ♪"Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh"♪

Doug just smirks ♪"If you feel it, come on sing it with me"♪ as he slowly takes off my underwear.

I moan again,
♪"Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh Oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh"♪

Doug grabs some more oil and slowly caresses my erect clit.

"ohhh doug".
He smirks "shhh love relax".
I nod and calm my breathing as he slips a finger inside. I bite my lip then whisper "ive been practicing staying quiet"

"good girl" he says as I spread my legs wider.
He thrusts a little bit faster and keeps massaging my inner thighs.

My breaths get heavier and I start gripping the blanket, so close. The closer I get the more I fear
making a mess so i start to squirm and pull my hips away.

Doug grabs my hips "ah ah where do you think you're going?"
"Ive only been living here one day i dont want to make a huge mess everywhere."

"it's okay baby, let it out". I relax again and bite my lip when my whole body convulses. "So close" I mumble. He thrusts faster and adds another finger. My juices begin to squirt out and my mouth opens in a silent scream as I start moving my hips on his fingers.
He smirks, and rubs my clit as my juices squirt out.

I grip the blanket until my knuckles are white. I look up into his eyes as I keep squirting.

●★Doug POV★●
I look down at her and raise an eyebrow as i stop, giving her a break. Kamala lays there, loosening her grip, gasping for air as she closes eyes.

"are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah" she says breathlessly as she wipes the sweat from her brow. I kiss her gently and she kisses back lazily, worn out a little.
I moan and pull away "i want you on your stomach again"

She smiles and nods as she gets on her stomach again.
i go back to that one spot on her back and grab more oil and start massaging gently.

She smiles and closes her eyes. i lean down and whisper "you had a lot to give me huh?"
"mhm I did." she nods.

I kiss her neck.
"mm" she moans in relaxation.
I just smirk and continue but move around. Kamala lifts her head and looks over her shoulder at me.
I look at her and move up to her shoulders.
"mm I'm probably so sore from all the vomitting i did today."
"maybe".
"It was horrible, and the worse thing was I was alone.".
i frown "i bet, well i'm here and i will always be here no matter what".
"Why are you frowning?"
"just makes me sad imagining you going through that alone".

"yeah. Whoever called it morning sickness is a liar."
i snicker "true".
"But i'm all better now."

"that's good" i say as she lays her head back down.
i smile "i'm gonna have to change the sheets.
She smirks "okay im gonna go clean myself up. Thank you for helping me, the pain is gone ."

"your welcome love anytime".