Part 1

The story starts from grihapravesh of Sai and Virat after marriage, where Bhavani refuses to accept marriage of Sairat but Ashwini interrupts and gives her approval. Here Pakhi and others did not go to Gadchiroli  to bring Virat  but Mohit and Karishma are absent from house for two days due to some work and Pakhi got to know about marriage with other members of family only.This part will be from Virat's point of view.

Virat's POV

"I don't accept this marriage. This girl will not be Chavan Khandan's bahu at all " Bhavani Kaku thundered. As usual baba nodded like dutiful brother in law to kaku. This is really frustrating to the point that are baba let me at least enter the house. Why I married, In which conditions I had to marry no lets just pounce on Virat. What crime I committed that I married a girl which was not chosen by Bhavani Kaku. Now I get why Karishma is bitter about my family and why Mohit doesn't participate in family functions. I took glance at  innocent and pretty girl that is Sai who was standing like statute a bored statue I might add she was actually stifling yawn! I saw Pakhi and pleaded with eyes that I will explain later but looking at her I immediately it was going to be lost cause. Before coming home I had informed that my family is bit traditional and they will expect same thing from her I just prayed god to let Sai not blurt some thing absurd.

Another thing I was worried about was my mother. She was nowhere to be seen. If anyone say that Bhavani Kaku rules Chavan mansion then its absolutely wrong. For outsiders Bhavani Kaku is head of the house but my mother is silent beam of our house. She doesn't speak much but when she speak all obey. Now aai was my last hope that she will accept Sai and me too. It was first time I did something without asking her or telling her and I called baba instead of her. There she comes... I was now literally shivering her eyes promised me interrogation afterwards but when I saw what was in her hand I was astonished. Aai was carrying aarti thal in one hand and rice filled kalash in one hand. She came forward and kept on threshold. Aai loudly said "Bhavani vahini please at least listen to Virat first then will decide but I think first let them all come in house see that poor child is practically asleep on her feet, and before I forget or anyone else think otherwise let me say this I accept this girl not only as bahu but as my own daughter and there will be no further discussion regarding this." For the first time Sai's eyes twinkled with merry in past two weeks. Mentally thanking aai and promising her with my eyes to give every minute detail about my marriage we entered Chavan house. One of the most significant thing about Sai is she is absolutely beautiful and doll like feature and no one can deny it. This was the reason Jagtap was always behind her. I am so going to need steel bat to keep away admirers from Sai when she goes to college.  

To be continued...

Please comment if possible and let me know there needs to be any improvement. I know its short update  but couldn't write more. Next update will be tomorrow or on Monday. Images are courtesy of google. Characters are not mine but story is 😜