Part 13

Virat's POV

This was surreal day at work my first day at work. I took charge of my station. I was disappointed at morning for not getting to spend time with Sai. All of my family was hogging her attention, I mean Bhavani kaku too ? Though she wanted to scold Sai only. I noticed Pakhi's mother was in Chavan niwas. While leaving she threw me glance was that accusing? Leave it I do have better things that matters to me. Sometimes I feel I made hurry in all the things like falling love in Pakhi giving her promise then marrying Sai to take her responsibility. My life seems like chaotic anguish filled daily soap drama. Well enough for melancholy.  Todays dinner was special in celebration of my joining posting. Bhavani kaku was in form today. She was ordering aai to serve me different dishes. Baba was also looking  happy. 

The silent and glowing lamp in front of Ganapti bappa that is my aai she just smiled gently at me. Now I feel I accomplished something. My aai is satisfied with me. I looked at left hand side and was surprised at Sai and Mohit talking animatedly. Well no wonder they found their match both are drama queens. Sometimes I wonder for Mohit. He was a bright student then why he has this fad of acting in his mind? Bhavani kaku always taunt him.

"Watch Mohit learn something from your brothers how they are making us proud and you constantly going to Mumbai begging for some role in some stupid serials or movies" Bhavani kaku taunted see I told you it always happens. 

Karishma looked ready to explode.

"Kaku I have already told you thousands of time acting is my passion and will do what I like only"

"Mohit stop your arrogance and apologies Bhavani vahini" Sonali kaku said 

Great why this drama happens only on dining table? Always wrong timing. Sometimes I think Bhavani kaku gets  some twisted satisfaction in poking Mohit. 

"Mohit why don't you try job I will look for you, don't waste your time like this doing nothing and loitering" It was Pakhi interestingly. Karishma this time couldn't help herself and snorted and walk away in kitchen. Mohit stood up from table and furiously walked away. 

Sai looked stunned and in next second I witnessed Gadchiroli express. 

"Pakhi vahini its rude and mannerless to poke anyone while eating. This is insult to food that is left behind.Mohit bhaiya stop" She too left table.

Karishma who had came with daal just kept pot on table and went behind both. In hindsight I too think Pakhi shouldn't have said this much.

Who said Chavan Niwas can live without drama even for a day. Not a single peaceful day? Is it too much to ask?

Bhavani kaku scolded me for not controlling my wife. What a joke my wife is not some kinda animal to leash her or control her.

Tomorrow is Sai's result. Bappa please pass her with flying colours. I am not much religious person as constant pujas in our house literally fades me up. Still I joined my hands in front of god. 

I came back to my no no our room. this is first time I am going to share room that to with my wife. She was trying to remove her bag from top of wardrobe. 

"Aree you didn't sleep?"

"Congrats Virat sir" What why? Are results out kal lagne wale the na? I thought her next words cleared my confusion.

"Congrats Virat sir you have eyes that too working. Thank you for stating obvious."

"You can't speak like normally straight?"

"Do you have doubt Virat Sir" She giggled freaking giggled

"Haye kaise rahega koi tumhare saath umarkaid, fasi sabhi bhog pure karega wo"