Part 2

Now the story proceeds with Ashwini's point of view Please comment which person's view you will like to read next.

Ashwini

I was waiting  Virat to return from Gadchiroli and ask him about the affair he has engulfed himself with Patralekha. When I meet Patralekha at first sight I knew the girl was reluctant from her fallen face. Though I do not expect bride to be to jump and dance like eager hyperactive monkey but some bashing and shyly looks towards you soon to be husband is natural. The girl I saw was stone continuously staring at Virat as though he had hacked her bank account. Its ridicule's but seeing Samrat's happiness I shrugged it off as marriage jitters. After marriage and post Samrat leaving for his duty which is new because as far as I know there were no tensions on borders nor internal matters in any states then why Samrat's vacation was cancelled was mystery to me. When he refused aukshan from Patralekha my doubt became clear and I confronted him after half an hour outside station while waiting for train. He blurted out truth with my some nagging. I was at loss of words. If she didn't want to marry Samrat why she did and what  was Virat's role in his chaos was still in dark. After promising him to investigate matters and get back to him. I took firm promise from Samrat of not doing anything stupid and to keep in touch I took his leave. From that day I started keeping an eye on Patralekha or darlingly called as Pakhi. She was an ordinary girl typically pampered by parents having some mighty high opinions about herself. She is Photographer by profession which is pretty good. Like everyone in house she also underestimated me. Dear I am Chartered Accountant by profession and I do know how to approach a problem methodologically and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ninad was always useless husband and Bhavani vahini's puppet. After Samrat's arrival in the house I had decided to give him all happiness in the world as I knew how it fails when you lose your father. When Virat was borne Bhavani vahini decided to interfere as usual in my parenting this time. But I was not wife now but a mother also. I refused to give up my child as I gave up my husband. She ruined her daughter Devi but I will not let her destroy my child. Then came Mohit, he was always special child to me being youngest of all. Sonali and Omkar were never much parental figure always busy either in jewelry shopping or in Bhavani vahini's new stunts. All in all it was sunshine and roses to outsiders looking at happy family but thorns of those rose pricked insiders only. 

Well that's our dysfunctional family but brothers of second generation had good bonding. This unofficial pact was broken by Virat and for that matter I was going to talk with him but he never called not for once. Yesterday he called Ninad and I was surprised. It was new thing but I was happy at least now father and son were bonding. If only I knew.

Now back to present I heard Vahini's top voice from front door shout at my Virat and I was on alert. Don't tell me this stupid son of mine has not done some atrocious thing for which vahini is scolding him not even letting him enter in house first. Then I saw reason of today's tamasha and was shocked to core. My son married my Virat was married and then I saw girl beside him. Aww! There stood my daughter in law no my daughter. Look at her looking like a pretty doll practically dead on her feet and slightly scared with Bhavani vahini's shouts. One thing I must say no one was unaffected by her presence. She was such a beautiful girl with natural full lips and adorable honey brown eyes. The  sparkle in her eyes was visible even through her bored stature. Virat on other hand looked scared and trying to say Pakhi with his eyes. What I am going to do with you son. First I need to understand s=both sides without that I am not going to decide anything. If Virat has done anything stupidly and in impulse and if this girl Sai meri beti  is anywhere between it Virat is so going to have it from me. I called Mohit and told him to come as soon as possible with Karishma upto tomorrow. 

Now lets face the music. I took both of them  inside house and done aukshan of my children. "First of all lets have dinner and please sleep everything is  so sudden and surprising that everyone needs some time to process it" I said .Well all are going to listen to me other wise they will not get breakfast tomorrow. (I had tried it earlier and it was successful experiment) How much cup you will drink tea even if it is made by Patralekha. Today my son was married I was happy, I got daughter. As everyone was settled I took Sai to Virat's room. 

"This is going to be your room too Sai We will make changes according to you tomorrow." I said. I know everyone needs personal space and as far as Virat is concerned that boy had sense worth of teaspoon only. I don't know if I am good mother but I will make it sure that I make best mother in law as possible. 

To be continued...

Thanks a lot for giving such response to newbie like me. I will write through Pakhi's point of view next. I guess it will not be that much funny but I promise Sai's point of view will be eccentric and worth reading. images courtesy google