Part 22

Sorry guys late update but submissions take lot of times and low network issues are troubling me. 

Ashwini POV

There is no single day when there is no drama or chaos happening in Chavan Niwas. Now take today's example. Bhavani vahini so insistantly forced Virat and Ptralekha to go for outing? seriously? I am damn sure she always like to mold Patralekha into her future Bhavani. The chaos after their coming back home was really dramatic and cringeworthy equally. Patralekha returned home alone hiding (well if you ask me showing) her teared up eyes unsuccessfully. Bhavani vahini stopped her and asked about it. What interested me more was ongoing baiting session in the background. Mohit, Karishma and Shivani were baiting on Patralekha's next words.

After some time Virat and Sai returned with shopping. Patralekha played her game perfectly. Shivani though caught her in middle. Sometimes but I feel Patralekha needs some serious help. I will talk to Vaishali ji about it. Sai as usual spoke truth. I like this quality of my daughter. She speaks truth only whatever it may be and however blunt and bitter it might be. Virat is pacifying and  diplomatic while Sai is straightforward and truthful. I guess out of all good works Virat has done marrying Sai seems to take prominent place. When I was lost in my thoughts Patralekha had blurted out her reason of misery.  Apparently Karishma has won the bait and they were happily snatching each other's money. If you take a look at them now you will think mahine ka rashan inhi paiso se ata hai. Like no one has income in six digits nor they work for biggest branch of Indian Government. Again Patralekha played Samrat card and got scot free.  Sai though looked confused. Now is the time. Mohit whispered in my ears. Time for what? 

"She doesn't need condoms na?" I heard half of the sentence but got gist of it. God this girl really needs mouth to brain filter. Its funny how Ninad also chocked at the mention of condoms. On On top of that Patralekha bought wrong toiletries unable to face all she ran to her room. Today I took mercy on her and sent her dinner to her room. While returning to kitchen I heard Virat asking Sai to apologize Patralekha. This boy really should stop thinking about others. It was couple's matter. I did not want to interfere so left it at that. Next morning Patralekha left Chavan Niwas and seems like Shivani won almost three thousands in baiting, They had baited Patralekha either  making big drama or will leave the house. Good God guys you need job.  

Virat left house in hurry if I am right he will sure shot went to visit Patralekha first.

"Lagaye Bait?" Mohit asked

"Mohit bhag yha se"

Sai too came in kitchen. She had her results coming out today na? Samrat had called me to inform it. 

"So Sai ready for JEE results to come out?"

"Ashi ma do you know Patralekha vahini's house?"

No, no, no What I am thinking if it goes right then Sai will never get footing in this house. I know our house is no less than battle ground and Sai needs to survive at least five years. I will not let my daughter to be underdog. I will speak to Samrat at night today. Ninad and Bhavani vahini are going out for some charity event and I will sure shot get time. 

"Sai why don't we go out together? I also have time today"

We left for Patrlekha's house. Now is the show time.

Before we entered we heard,

"My daughter will not face any kind of humiliation Virat she is not orphan she has her parents to whom you are answerable " Vaishali thundered.

Virat was angry now. It was ok that they were angry for Pakhi but that did not gave them right to taunt Sai on these things was really petty. He started to speak