Part 27

Pakhi POV

The life is becoming  bad to worst rapidly in my case. Here Virat moved on in his life so easily discarding me as just used cloth and now his life revolves around that brat wife of his. Today we went to take admission for Sai in medical college. Well They were probably planning some alone time but I will not let Sai to take my place in Virat's life. If I cannot be happy I will not let Virat also happy. I made excuse of going for Samrat's inquiry and then planned to go to my mother's place with Virat. I decided to guilt trip Virat into taking me with them.  My anger rose when Sai sat with Virat on front sit marking them as a couple to my surprise Virat also made no comment on it. I desperately tried to make them late so  that Sai as a short tempered girl she is will lose her cool and  then only Virat will know how much immature and ill fit for him. I tried my level best to irritate her but that girl had guts she persistently ignored any of my attempts and Virat was angry on me. Finally we reached her so called college. 

Sai left the car in hurry Virat tried to scoot away  but not this time Virat I will not let you go.  

"Virat stop"

"Pakhi you know I have to be there with Sai its her admission"

God this man I thought from the time he has married to that little chit he only keeps reciting Sai this Sai that everything concerns with Sai and Sai only.

"C'mon Virat woh koi choti bacchi nhi hai jo kho jayegi aur kya yeh Sai Sai laga ke rkha hai?  Mera kya Humara kya?"

"What about us Pakhi we were us at one point and I am your friend I never denied that please don't even start now here in public."

"Wa Virat what a person you are at one point you give me promises to loyal with me for entire life and in second you get married to that girl? What kind of person you are?"

"Enough Pakhi You are now irritataing me tell me one thing what do you exactly expect from me? haan? To have an affair with you behind my brother's back? Am I that cheap or are YOU that cheap?"

"kya baat kr rhe ho tum" I was shocked I never knew Virat will be that crude and straight forward to confront me that to in public

"Look Patralekha I am your friend and will remain so but please don't even ask more than that I know Samrat is not here but that doesn't mean I will betray my relationship with him aur jha tak mein janta hun tumhe bhi is tarah ke sanskar nhi diye hai"

What how dared he? I tried to say something but he was not finished 

"And please don't be hostile with Sai I know you are  feeling hurt but this is not Sai's fault this mess is created by us yes US only you know half of the mistake is yours too so don't blame me completely. Look Pakhi Samrat is really nice person don't run behind which will never be yours"

Yeh samzta kaun hai apne aap ko? muze nhi farq padta Samrat hai ya nhi maine usa se shadi ki qunki muze Virat ke paas rhna tha? Virat kyun nhi samzta meri feelings

"Kyun Virat Sai ko bhi to pata chale uska pati kitna zootha insan hai iafter all she is just immature stupid girl"

"Enough Pakhi what are you even talking? Sai may be immature but never take her for granted she is not stupid nor she is as oblivious as you think, that girl is sharp minded eagle in disguise please don't insult her intelligence at least "

"Oh please agar yeh Sai jap mala khatam huvi ho toh muze pehle Samrat ke head quarters le chalo fir hum  mere aai ke ghar  chalte hai"

"Nhi Pakhi mein Sai  admission ke liye yha aya hun aur uske baad hum dekh lenge"

"Virat tum us ladki ke liye muze nhi bol rhe ho? Ok fine main ek independant ladki hun I will manage it myself"