Part 24

VIRAT POV

Coming days were going to be battle days for me and Sai. It was pleasant but not so surprise to watch Sai passing India's comparatively hard task master entrance exams with equal ease and flying colors. The biggest obstacle in the way was making Bhavani kaku agree to let Sai study further. I never got why she was against learning of women in the house. My own mother never raised her voice against it, fortunately all of us were borne as boy band but Devi tai's condition always made me rethink her ways. Sai is never gonna listen to all these ways of joint family and handling her hot tempered nature along with kaku's caustic ways is really harder than tough training Joshi sir had imposed on me.  I decided to clear matters to Sai, and thought to ask her to take it easy and let me do the talking.  Bappa save me from earthquakes and tsunami coming from either side of the house.  

"Hi Sai "

"Virat Sir!"

"What are you doing? You did not sleep?"

"No was dancing"

"C'mon Sai no sarcasm please. What is troubling you?"

"I am confused Virat Sir "

"The great Sai Joshi is confused how did this fit happened?"

"C'mon Virat Sir no sarcasm please"

"You wanted to be doctor na?"

"Aaba wanted me to become doctor I mean I also think so but I love technology field too Why not Government make such combined syllabus? I want to become both "

"Aww what a unfair thing hai na? For poor Sai Joshi now Government should make whole new course? See why don't you apply in Nagpur NIT? I will not force you to become doctor"

"but I want to become doctor too Virat sir.. You are not getting it why are you so much buddhu?"

"Hey I am not  buddhu you are giving two entrances and now want both the seats in Engineering and medical too"

"Virat Sir if you can't help me at least don't tease me."

"Ok baba I will not tum kro apni brainstorming mein fresh ho ke ata hun."

Call me evil pr Sai ko chidhane mein na bda maja ata hai.What am I going to do with this girl. I know whatever she will choose I will be in her support only. At first I had thought that being father Joshi sir was praising like any other parent will do. Now when she received invitations from prestigious medical and engineering colleges I got extent of talent Sai was filled with. Please deva let her choose Engineering at the best doctor biwi sir khayegi aur yeh to uprse oblivious hai . While showering another thought came in mind;so what if  takes medical acha hi hoga na tuze in house doctor milega khayla rkhne ke liye. Engineering or Medical? Oh god Sai ye khud to confuse hai hi muze bhi bana diye ab.

 As I entered back in my(?) room to find Aai looking too much amused for my own good and dangerously glittering eyed Sai looking at me with a look that made me urge to find near by window and jump!!! What you can't blame a man to have self instincts.  

"See Virat Sir you were saying na Government needs to make new course for me look at this I got it!"

Aai couldn't hold it more and burst out laughing at me!! See I know the she is behind this. 

"Ok show me"

On first glance it was a typical brochure with details of course they were offering along with subject and course work. At the end of the brochure there were form details attached and website link  to fill form was given. What interested me most was the  Indian army symbol along with some closely familiar yet new symbol of Indian Government branch I am unaware about.