Part 45

Virat POV.

Tu pyaar hai....

"Stop that song Bhilare" 

"Yes Sir sorry Sir"

Again that damned song. I never knew I hated music so much since I heard this song from Sai.  My life is turning into utter chaos. From last ten days Sai and I have not talked first I was angry with her and was showing her my disappointment  but after three four days Sai was comfortable with not with me actually she didn't even mind and we were just like some strangers sharing room with each other. It was suffocating me but as usual Sai was oblivious to it. It was like living in book store. This girl was giving me MPSC nostalgia and my time in Pune. Others in Chavan Family was usual in working mode, Mohit was getting scolded for not working, Bhavani kaku was getting served tea by her Pakhi, baba was  still in fear of aai (though he will never admit it) as usual DIG sir was talking with Shivani bua ..... wait a minute ... This is not usual. in short everything was normal.

What was not normal ? Sai being secretive. Well she always was little mysterious but this was something else.

Now she has started studying Engineering Mechanics? I guess I read the title of one book from hundreds of books she has gathered round her. I mean she giving tough fight to librarian of our college. All shelfs of our room are filled with books. My trophies were looking pathetic standing crowdlike at one corner. She is in desperate need of Study room but I know once she gets study room she will definitely shift there and as much as I see her through her books I will not be able to see her at all. On the top of that my father is all set to form a best study room (his words not mine) in this Chavan Niwas. As if Bhavani kaku is going to agree for that. 

Back to my little librarian I mean Sai.

With bit of luck and DIG sir's  permission I got Sunday off in last two months for the first time. The rush was low because of code of conduct of fifteen days and  my officers were okay without me for one day.

I decided to take Sai Ambazari Lake which was cool place and will be peaceful to patch up with her.  

'Just go and tell her that you wanna take her to date you idiot Virat' (Sunny's voice  in my ears.)

"Sai what are you doing?"

"aapko choor bazaar mein behne ki tayari"

"What?"

"Studying of course."

"How come you are studying mathematics part 1 for medical  course ?"

"First of all its sandwich course then why its shocking for you that I am learning Maths?"

"Is t to difficult for you to speak two straight lines?"

"If you know why do you ask silly questions?"

"SAI KAMAL JOSHI!!!!!!"

We heard loud voice o Karishma from downstairs  and ran the stairs down.

"Sai what did you do?" Karishma really looked angry over something. Aai was looking amused and remaining panchyat was looking at something behind Karishma.

"Karishma what happened ? Why are you sho....? SAI !!!"

What made me shout here let me explain.

We all were in kitchen. There are two kitchen slabs i Chavan Niwas one for preparation other for gas burners near it is wash basin and in one corner is three storied Refrigerator  having two doors and drawer for vegetables. Why I am oh so describing you our fridge is because of 'kartud ' my(?) Saibai has done that....