Part 10

I have tried to make Sai's POV. as practical and relatable from my side. I genuinely feel that no teenage 12th pass girl can do so much things and go on daily adventures as shown in serial. Well its my opinion you guys can agree to disagree, but its my story so my rules  🤣. 

SAI POV continued..

It was total chaos and these stupid villagers were literally getting on my nerves. They did all that traditional things like haldi, mehendi, etc I mean why was it necessary to do it? How insensible these people can become? My only remaining parent my aaba and these people wanted me to marry and live off with some one older than me with smile? Ha ! The topic of my marriage did not even touch my mind; here I was dreaming of entering some forces just like my parents where I could find friends may be life partner too. One thing was clear I was not going to compromise my any of the dreams just because that Virat sir was feeling guilty. I was determined to inform Virat sir about my IB exams and request him to take me from here and drop me at Nagpur airport where I will get flight for Delhi back home.

All my efforts went into vain and Virat sir and I are now sitting in mandap doing rituals for my marriage. Kaka did my kanyadaan  that place which belonged to my father my aaba only. We stood up for our sapthapadi and completed five rounds around holy fire.  Jagtap's father came there to make trouble. He threatened and spoke vulgarly with me. My grief my anger became better of me and I slapped him hard. Virat sir came forward and gave warning to Jagtap sr. In all this disarray everyone forgot that we hadn't completed seven rounds! Yay ! Bappa listened my prayers.

I am technically and legally not married. If things were different and I was not supposed to pose grief stricken orphan girl I could have jumped in joy. I was free as bird when I want things in my court. I kept all the facts to myself. In hindsight it was better that I took cover as soon as aaba's death had made my original cover blown. After marriage (I will say it our arrangement) Virat sir cleared two things to me in his so called calm and I-am-the boss voice,

"Listen Sai even our marriage happened it will be just deal I cannot accept you with my whole heart. I do have given that place to someone else. I am sorry I will always take your responsibility but please don't expect much from me"

Oh god! What a husband I got! He had affair with some one oh! no! Look I had got bigamist as a husband I inwardly smiled. 

I was not overly concerned my plan was ready. I will clear IB mains will get admission in military school that was situated on MP-Maharashtra border and will become free. I nodded to Virat sir's full five minutes speech with utmost boredness. I guess Virat sir too got it and finished it with final wordings like his family was traditional and will not accept me easily as though I was going to accept them(wink)(wink).

We arrived at Virat sir's home and one very loud lady welcomed us with ultimate denial. Wah! this is great lets go back from where I came from. Virat sir cought  my hand I guess he had anticipated my moves. All were against our even entering that house. One kind lady took such dashing entry and announced I was her daughter not DIL. I was amazed she was real lady. For the first time after my mother I saw such a strong character. I liked her in first glance only. After enerting nothing much hppened but while sleeping I watched dream of white sauce pasta. weird isn't it?

Second day however was full with drama. As per routine I got up for my daily run and Ashwini aai my sasubai  suggested me to take someone with me. I was going out and found Ninad baba asked me to join him. For one moment I thought aaba was there somewhere smiling at me. We went to near by park for jog. When we cae back we saw funny scene

Virat sir was all pancaking and yelling at everyone for something. As I approached him He grabbed my hand and shake me slightly. I with great effort pressed down my inner reaction of flipping him down and answered him. 

With so much drama we went to get ready and I got another surprise of the day. Mohit bhaiya was Virat sir's younger cousin. Wow what a coincidence.  Rashmya (Karishma) di sorry vahini was also there. This is really great. I got to see familiar faces to see. One thing confused me for sure that Bhavani kaku called Mohit dada useless. How insulting it can be! She was talking ill about class one officer and that too youngest officer to be happen in history.  I was going to clear my doubts but Mohit dada couldn't let me ask even. I am definitely going to investigate it. My inner sherlock was itching. 

After breakfast Shivani bua and I went in Nagpur city. One thing I observed that this Pakhi vahini woman is suspicious and most illogical woman I have ever met. She asked me some stupid questions about Virat sir's duty and daily work. Well lets leave it. I totally loved Shivani bua's car so much. As soon as I get my driving license I am going to ask her for driving. We had too much fun in ride. I looked for main roads for further information and bought laptop for my use. I wanted to contact aaba's seniors for my whereabouts but couldn't do it in front of Shivani bua. After coming back  Mohit dada dragged me to his room. He explained me that he was budding actor for his family and I will follow that lead only. Rashmya di was not happy but confirmed it when I looked at her. 

Trust me this family is totally weird. Ab sirf Pakhi vahini ke husband se milna baki hai fir sara qurom pura hoga.

My results are coming out in next week and I pray that  I get seat in militaries quota. Please bappa please.  Here comes Virat sir lets see what he wants now we have to decide about room's arrangement also. Aaj ke liye itna hi

To be continued.....

Next will be Sai's week in Chavan Niwas from Sonali, Omi and Shivani's views with Karishma and Secret Reporters at side. Thank you to all commenters and readers. Comment if possible. Images courtesy google.