Part 16

Hey guys me again. My college recently started and I know once my dissertation starts there will not be anytime for updating even if I want to. Now with Ashwini's POV. I like writing Ashwini and I like her in show too.  She seems only sane person in that house I think. So here it goes...

Ashwini POV

My first thought now a days  Ninad is upto something. Hey don't laugh but I know my husband and son little bit too much. I am observing Ninad from last two days and he is behaving so weird always around Sai whenever all family gathers around for evening tea or dinner. I thought I was taking it wrong but even most ignorant people of family like Virat also started noticing it. Bhavani vahini was irritated. One thing I have gathered from my entire stay in Chavan Niwas that Bhavani vahini likes to be in control and more than that she likes to be in spotlight. Ninad being "friend" of Bhavani vahini knew it too well and Ninad doesn't like outspoken girls much. He used to admire lady officers in his duty days but that should be kept out of his house not in his house, hi household women should abide so called Chavan rules. Then question arose why he is taking so much interest in Sai? Sai is not only outspoken independent but also spitfire. I decided to look into matters before it turned out big tamasha. It was Saturday morning fever of Sai's results was slowly waning down. Today Virat seemed to be in tension. Sai was in her own world. She had started training under Karishma and Mohit for basic cooking. I would have loved to guide her but first she needs little basic training then I will teach her. 

Sai approached table with her hand made poha as usual our dear Bhavani vahini and her minions refused to acknowledge the first successful attempt over Patralekha's tea but ate everything! Ninad drank tea wow! Things Ninad do for Bhavani vahini I really can't keep records what he will do for her and when. Virat however was upset and left without eating. Bhavani vahini glared at me! Why Virat is an adult now if he becomes hungry he will eat its plain simple logic. Some of mothers will happily tag me as cruel heartless mother but I know one thing whatever it is never bring out your anger tension or depression on food. I taught this to my every child today Virat forgot it well will talk to him at night. Day went by and Virat arrived home at 4 o'clock only now that is issue to worry about.  Virat was boiling hard. Sai went behind him with food that girl has in built alarm about food in her body she knows when anyone goes hungry. 

After some time we heard loud clang and after that Patralekha's  voice "Sai What are you doing?"

Ninad and I was shocked and Bhavani vahini smirked but sobered up quickly. On first glance one could think Sai was wrong bullying Virat to eat and irritating him and Patralekha bechari was trying to mend! Wa Wa! Well I am mother of Virat Chavan Pakhi beta  I do know how to handle it. Sai is child still and Virat has not developed sense of companionship that we do have someone with whom we have to share our space to accept that person with all over not some part of it only. When I went near I got to hear what was bothering my son.

"I made biggest mistake going Gadchiroli, my one impulsive decision has come back to bite me" This was first mistake of Virat  and I plan to nip it in its bud only.

"You insulted food Virat sir you can't do that and I am not going to clean it."

"You are not getting what I am saying Sai because of you because of marrying you my senior is scolding me that Jagtap wants enquiry committee against me my first posting and I am under threat of having black mark on my record are you getting it how much serious it is?"

"Sai you should not speak to Virat like this." Now is the point where I take my entry. I am not going any third party to interfere in their matters.

"Patralekha there are some things in couple where third person becomes hitch no Virat even if that person is your friend will you like if Sunny comes and speaks like this?"