Part 3

This part will be from Pakhi's point of view. Here Pakhi did not go to Gadchiroli with Sunny. She is going to get shock of her life . Lets start for today..

Pakhi

Betrayal! If betrayal had any physical form then thy name was Virat Chavan. Here I am standing before him watching Ashwini mami doing aarti  of him and his freshly wedded wife. Oh! How I hated that woman no she was not even woman but some teenager just out of high school but I must say she was looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous. This was added as fuel in my mind that under pretext of duty Virat had married that chit of girl. Likely story. I knew the truth, I am hundred percent sure that Virat was fascinated by her beauty and married her. Just giving name of duty he not only broke my promise but also my trust and my heart. I had married Samrat in hope of staying near Virat after Virat had given his promise to not let any other girl between them. He never actually cared for Samrat at all. When Samrat announced his joining back his duty very night of wedding she was actually relieved. Badi mami was her support as always. Ashwini mami was slightly reserved with her, may be because Samrat was Ashwini mami's somehow favorite (as she gathered from house gossip). It was not important to her anyways Ashwini mami was not so significant soul in this house she comforted herself. 

Pakhi was always pampered and only child of Mohite- Patil's. For the first time she had liked some man for himself and he forgot her how dared he! In his haste to move on she decided to marry some army man whose name she didn't even know and wasn't ever interested to know. But her ate Virat was cousin of Samrat and Virat asked her to move on with him. What a joke. Unknowingly she had started to hate Samrat. Now this. Virat not even one time looked back and went to marry some village girl chit. She had ace card in her hand Bhavani Kaku. From what she gathered Bhavani mami absolutely loathed love marriages. This is why Mohit and Karishma were still fighting to gain approval for their marriage. How sad I am really betting on Bhavani mami to out that girl from this house. Now Samrat is also not here she would have got full attention from her Virat but alas! Ashwini mami gave her approval and took both of them inside the house. It was really shocking to watch nobody objected Ashwini mami once! Bhavani mami also kept quiet. I have seen Ninad mam scolding Ashwini mami numerous times but today one glare from her and Ninad mam didn't even uttered a single word! I should keep clear of Ashwini mami from now on Pakhi thought . 

As all of us were tired and I was restless how can they both live in one room You have to do something Pakhi. Just when I was going towards Bhavani mami to request her to do something I saw Virat approaching near me. I saw red. This is not going to happen Virat I am not going to speak him. Who is considers himself. He betrayed his love and went off to marry some silly teenage girl (beautiful and gorgeous honey brown eyed beauty you must agree Pakhi.)

"Pakhi stop Pakhi just listen to me first Pakhi" Virat bellowed from behind. I am going to give taste of his own medicine . I refused to speak to him as he came near to me. I thought he will touch me now at least held hands but no he just stood there saying nothing. At last I turned and asked him angrily "now what do you want to speak Virat You betrayed me you used me to get your brother marry and now trying to give explanations. What do you think of me I am human being Virat not a toy to play with. You were affected by that girl's beauty . You could have give her some money and send her away but no you wanted that girl all for yourself and you did it wow Virat Wow. You are attracted towards her accept it."

"Bas Pakhi" Virat unexpectedly roared at me at me for that chit of girl. Ha I am going to make that girl's life hell if its in my hands. "I did marry her for my duty sake Pakhi  Kamal sir was my guru and savior if I am a live today then its because of him only." Virat continued. 

"Ha likely story Virat you betrayed me" I was not in state to accept any cock-bull story of his. 

"Oh really at least I did not tried to move on by blocking my love's number just because he didn't recognize my voice. I did not go and marry brother of my ex just to show that I have moved on. Who are you to talk about betrayal Pakhi when you first misunderstood me.  The truth is you never trusted me enough Pakhi" Today Virat was on roll. He is partially right you know it my subconscious whispered. I crushed it down And said "you are just trying to justify your act Virat and nothing else." There I said it and turned to move only to freeze in fear. "Now why are you not speaking cat got your tongue ?" Virat was still speaking and turned around only to stop in middle.

There stood Ninad mama with astonished look on his face. I am so gone today.

To be continued....

Slight change in plan after Pakhi I will cover Ninad not Sai. In fact I am planning to keep Sai in last meanwhile I will get lots of material on Sai. Thank you so much for such wonderful response. Comment if possible. images courtesy google.