Part 31

Sai POV

It was worth watching Virat Sir with wide eyes and opened mouth, looking at baba and I. He looked like someone splashed mud on his face by speeding car passed by. Trust me its most annoying thing happen to anyone. Ninad baba talked to Virat sir and Virat sir stammered and went to freshen up. 

"So Sai partner"

"Yes Sir" I mock saluted baba. He is really cool. Sometimes I find him looking at me oddly but on most of occasions he is pretty cool one. Ashwini aai or Ashi ma is more dashing than him though I will never admit it aloud.  Whatever it may be but we have planned a pretty plan of me not going to that Shimla tour of missing man hunt. Who is this Samrat dada I must find, because of him I am about to miss my first week of  college. Itna sacrifise ki bande ke liye karna hai? hume bhi to pata chale.  I was about to go Patralekha Vahini's room and Virat sir called me from back.

"Sai could you spare me for sometime?" Permission? and Virat Sir. Oh my god! Oh my god! This person is dummy, he is not Virat sir. Virat sir ne toh shadi karne se pehle bhi meri permission nhi li thi. I just decided then and there and jumped on the pretended man and....

BAM!!!!!

"SAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIRL?"

"sahi sahi batao kaun ho tum aur Virat sir kha hain? muze pata hai tum behrupiyr ho"

"Sai you idiot its me Virat and what is this behrupiya?"

"SAI"

For now Patralekha vahini decided to join the chaos. Does she sleep outside our room? kabhi bhi dekho wo sabse pehle hazir hoti hai! Hain sach mein kuch kaam vaam nhi karti kya woh?

I must admit it might be pretty hilarious site to watch me on Virat sir ready to punch him to oblivion and Patralekha vahini with her big eyes and chandelier  earrings. First thing you notice about her is her long dangling earrings. How she manages that to carry those heavy earrings I will never know. She will becomes best patients for plastic surgeon. 

"Oh you are Virat sir the original one I thought you were some look a like of him. "

"Shut up Sai don't you have ounce of manners? Your husband returns tired from police station and you beat him? You are really manner less and wild girl."

Now this was limit. One thing I utmost hate is prejudice and judgmental thinking. This Patralekha woman thinks to have some personal vendetta and anger on me. 

"Barging into couple's room unannounced is also manner less ness Patralekha vahini."

"Oh I was just passing by and wanted to ask Virat about packing his clothes. If he has not packed I just wanted to tell him that to give me his clothes, and I will pack with mine."

"Pakhi about that I will see into it. "

"Sure Virat just keep some warm clothes with you you know there might be cold"

"Keep windcheater and umbrella too."

"Sai stop poking nose in matters which doesn't concern you ok? Do you even know what climate there be? Just because you want some attention doesn't mean you will give any rubbish advices."

What is wrong with this woman yaar. She surely has left some screws in kitchen or her room somewhere. Virat sir looked too much astonished  even to  reply, and did not seem to fit her with reply. She left as abruptly as she came.  One of those days I am going to stand just behind the door from inside and then going to say Booo!!! and give her heartattack.

"Sai? sai? SAI??" Virat sir pulled me out of my violent yet wistful dreaming. haye mere sapne ke dushman.

"What is it Virat sir?"