Part 46

Patralekha's POV

Today was my day! I was so sure about it. From morning only I had been getting this vibe of deja vu. Yesterday I talked with Virat and though he gave me short answers I was happy that he at least talked to me. Sai was as usual destroying things  or is into deep study.  It was Sunday today I had decided to talk with Virat and may be we can go to sightseeing or simply go out. Only Sai was hindrance between us. But my problem was solved itself! I mean Sai herself wanted to go visit her some professor. This was more interesting than  any other drama of Chavan Niwas. I decided to kill two birds in one stone. As predicted Sai adamantly without Virat's permission went out. Virat too stormed to his room. Manipulating Bhavani mami was not new thing her original hatred towards Sai itself made my work easy. I thought to pacify Virat and to tell him that our situation was same.  I was there for him, to listen him , he doesn't need that college going teen to be his wife his partner. I went to his room.

"Virat?" no one answered

"Virat?"

"Pakhi I didn't answered first time means clearly I don't want to talk with anyone please leave."

"Virat please shaant ho jao. main samaz sakti hun tumhari taqlif par Sai humesha se hi apni chalti aayi hai tum kyun use itnabhaav dete ho?"

"Pakhi please you don't know how and what I feel. I am not angry because she left without telling me anything but I am sad that for once she did not think about me or believed in me. If she had trust on me she could have shared with me. I had made plans to take Sai for outing. Whole week we are busy either in duty or she in her college. I am not asking too much just few hours of hers but no today also she wanted to go out that too with her professor. jiska naam bhi muze nhi pata"

God! What the hell Virat is thinking! He seems jealous ? I  was totally shocked. Here I thought to pacify and take him out somewhere but he was actually sitting here and telling me about his plans with that stupid kid girl jise Virat ki koi ahmiyat hi nhi hai?

"Virat" unknowingly my betrayed voice came out.

"Oh Pakhi sorry I was just.. Sorry I carried out in my thoughts, thanks btw for listening you really are good friend."

Friend? This was my place in Virat's life now? I couldn't believe Virat forgot our companionship our love so easily? This is all Sai's fault. I can't let win Sai like this.

"Virat I get it why don't we go out?" 

"but Sai?"

"Did she wait for you? S Why don't you try and enjoy this beautiful day?"

"No Pakhi I am not in mood."

"C'mon Virat don't be silly I will give you company." Today by hook or crook I was going to convince Virat that Sai was not right for him it was me who can be the best thing that has ever happened to him.

"Patralekha please don't force him if he is not ready" There she was the so called Aashi aai of all Chavan boys. That woman never failed to appear where she was not needed.

"Aai?"

"Hey Virat I was here to tell you that Sai was coming in max three hours if you are up for late breakfast or early lunch then come down."

"Wow Aai you are not going to say anything that how Sai disobeyed everyone of  us she just left without answering me and you are ok with it?"

"What do you mean by that Virat and Patralekha beta will you go down see if Bhavani vahini needs anything?"

She was trying to remove me but I am smart Ashwini mami, I went out and stood near Virat's room on safer distance.

"Aai this is too much Sai now a days has started to become too much rude."

"She just did not tell you where she is going. Virat you are making mountain out of molehill."

"No aai today I was not wrong now also you are supporting her. gosh what she has done with you?"

"Well she hasn't done anything you are becoming hyper without reason"

"It's not without reason Ok? Omi kaka too taunted me today aai"

yes it was right omi mama ne bhi taane maare aaj sai ko bhi na jo mila hai uski value hi nhi hai

"Virat ek baat batao tumhe kis cheez ka bura lag rha hai Omi ne tumhe taane maare iska yaa fir Sai ne tumhe bina bataye baahar jaane ka?"

"Sai ka. Aai aaj mein Sai ko leke naagzari jana chata tha"

"Fir isme thodisi galti tumhari bhi hai tum bole kyun nhi? "

"Wo baat karti tab na aai hum kbhi baat hi nhi katre vo sirf zagdti hi hai"

"No no Virat now you are looking for excuses only. Look I understand that this could have been handled differently Sai is not entirely right but you could have just stated ki we have to go out Sai please come early or Sai let me drop you?"

"ya fir usne sidha javab diya hota. Nhi aai aaj mein use aise choot nhi dene wala aaj ya fir  wo shi jawab degi  aur neeche sorry bolegi sab ko ya fir use aaj ka khana nhi milega that's final."

That's right today Sai will get to know her real place. I was really happy.

"As you wish Virat just keep in mind that it doesn't backfires you. Now come down for lunch"

"No I am not hungry."

"Virat don't be silly. Come down and how many time have I told you that don't insult food by rejecting."

"Sorry ok I will come down shortly."

I guess their conversation was ending or what why were they whispering now?

"kuch sunai diya?"

"nhi na"

"jara paas jaake suno"

"haan thike" Wait to whom I was talking? I turned arounf only to find Karishma on verge of laughing at me. She and laughing at me. God this place is filled with idiots.

"What are you doing here Karishma?"

"Nothing I came here to call Virat dada and Ashwini kaku but found you here leaning spying on Virat dada's door"

"I was not spying you get that?"

"What is happening her Karishma? Patralekha beta tum gyi nhi neeche?"

"are nhi woh diwaron ke kaan check kar rhi thi "

"kya?"

"kuch nhi jaa hi rhi thi Ashwini mami."

"C'mon Let's go"

As we came down and were going to sit at Dining table the door bell ranged and Mohit came with Sai.

Oh ho ho! Now this is going to be interesting. Let's see now this pampered and rude girl face storm named Virat.

To be continued.....

Extremely sorry for late update, but I was busy firstly in my sister's marriage the n my finals, but from now on I will be regular. I am planning for leap but can't find exact point where I can take leap. will find soon. Please comment if possible. and comment which leap will be favorable.

6 months.

2 years