Part 32-A

BHAVANI POV

When I first saw Patralekha the first thought came in mind was she is future of Chavan Khandaan, and today she was proving it right. I always knew  Sonali was always chameleon and Ashwini never was competition for me but in this second generation Chavan two bad eggs were trying to shift power from Patralekha just because her husband was here to rule? No I will never let it happen. I firmly believed that behind every woman the strong backing of her husband is necessary that's why Sonali- Omi, Mohit and that Karishma and now Sai and Virat were walking together. But what about Patralekha beti? I knew she found her solace in virat's friendship. She wanted to do things for him as a friend, and why not? It was her natural instincts as wife and that too newly wed wife. I saw myself in her. After Nageshji's death I was also lonely and that time Ninad became my strong support he was my only friend in the house. I will not let Sai to ruin and guilt trip Virat into accepting her as his wife, I failed Ninad Ashwini though could became mother of all the children of Chavan Niwas she couldn't be companion of her own husband and can't even recognize where happiness of her own son Virat  lies. I knew she will make fuss and literally ordered both Virat and Patralekha to go on Shimla trip. The joy on Patralekha's face was worth and her glowing face gave me peace of uniting friends. Today they were leaving for Shimla. I hope Samrat is ok and find out about him. I cannot see Patralekha desperate and waiting for Samrat till eternity. There comes Virat and Patralekha that manhus jungli mulgi was not arrived yet. Good for us not bad luck will be encountered while going out. still what a shame less girl she is? Can't even bid a good bye to her husband? I knew she was manner less girl but this much?  

"aa gye tum log? chalo bappa ke samne haath jodo aur fir Mohit tune taxi bulayi ki nhi? Ek kaam diya tha tuze utna karne ki toh ummid kar sakti hun mein."

"ji kaku aa rhi hai taxi."

"come Virat where is your bag? "

"Pakhi please wait. Sai are you ready or not?"

"Ek minute Godu" Ashwini screamed from first floor. What is happening here?

Ninad also was missing. Ashwini came down but was accompanied by Ninad that jungli mulgi  aaj bhi late ho rhi thi muze pata hai woh jaan buz kar wait karwa rhi hai.

"kya huva Virat ab apni bayko ke permission ke bina chaloge nhi? Ya Sai humari flight miss karwane ke liye ye sab jaan buch kar karegi." Patralekha surely caught Sai's drama. I told you na she was future of Chavan Niwas. Before Virat could answered Mohit interrupted huh rude boy.

"Woh kya hai na Patralekha vahini shadi ke baad na sab kuch biwi se puch ke hi karna chaiye. warna  khana na bahar karna padta hai hai na Virat dada?

"How will you know Patralekha vahini you are yet to experience that. In these matters aap toh Sai se bhi junior ho aur hum is khel ke purane khiladi hai. Hai na aai?

"Shut up Karishma"

I was so angry on both of these idiots. I should have removed these morons from Chavan Niwas that day only when they came back married like shameless people they are.

"Sai" Virat again called out.  What is her problem? 

"Virat why are you calling Sai again and again aren't we getting late."

"That's why I am calling her Pakhi we are getting late Sai."

"Wai Virat Sir I am coming."

There she was on top floors wearing Saree? Seriously? Mohit, Shivani, and Karishma burst out laughing. Sonali and Omi were not far behind. Ashwini was expatriated and Ninad looked worried for her, and I well I have to admit she really looked like a newly wed daughter in law of Chavan Khandaan.