Part 21

Grocery shopping scene totally AU. Please make a peace with short update. I am sorry but have assignments to submit where I can't write stories😮.......

It was beautiful evening trio of some highly unlikely to be seen together people around the world(well world in this sense is high mighty Chavans) were walking somehow awkwardly (Virat), fuming like a fire alarm (no price for guessing) and deeply engrossed in comparing head and shoulders with tresmetrix . It was really weird pair or pairs as Sai was shopping as tornado ticking taken items from her list and Patralekha did not even checked the lit given to her at once! Her center of attraction was busy  being doting husband for his little thing which he called wife.

"Pakhi why don't start with Karishma's list too?" Pakhi came out of her glaring session. 

"Yes why not Virat after all its my duty as Chavans DIL to take care of all these things. I am not selfish like others" Pakhi unnecessarily taunted oblivious Sai. and Sai?

Where was our heroine? There she is keeping her basket on payment counter and..

"Look I told you so Virat "

"It's ok Pakhi you were the one who was wasting time in choosing or wandering "

"Virat! kaise bol rho hai tum? tum bhi apni biwi ki tarah muze galat thehara rhe ho" Pakhi turned only to witness Sai approaching towards them and quickly took side of Virat trying to look like a couple irritated by third person.

"ab kya huva sai? Why are yu back you completed your shopping na then you did not want to take your duty seriously and when I am doing it you want to poke your nose in it?"

Sai looked at her Patralekha vahini weirdly at her empty trolley and standing in front of condoms, personal hygiene section finally.

"Patralekha vahini I came back to give you list you forgot it at house itself  Rshmya di whats apped me the list." 

"Here is print"

"Sai where did you get print?"

"Counter I asked her nicely and Virat sir nobody can deny Sai Joshi's charms"

Virat again started making googly eyes towards that chit of girl!

'damn this girl how come I forgot the list'  Pakhi was now angry on herself. In addition to that Virat was smiling like a fool as though his wife has conquered some kind of... uff now she couldn't even find proper comparison also.

After   snatching the list from Sai Pakhi started throwing things the trolley. Her Virat was looking at that juvenile girl and totally ignoring her. Suddenly an idea got in Pakhi's mind. 

"Virat will you please take that packet from upper shelf actually I can't reach?"

Virat came out of his staring Sai game and looked embarrassed! Yes he should feel guilty Pakhi thought viscously. He was going to help her yes then they will shop for other things together Pakhi was on verge of feeling elated. But.. But ...But.. Never celebrate your victory before enemy is chopped off. Our dear Pakhi didi learned it hard way!

"Patralekha vahini that packet is dried meat rshmya didi said we don't eat meat? IS it for you?" Virat jerked his hand as though he touched something untouchable. Pakhi looked ready to kill. 

"Pakhi Chavans don't eat non-veg. Bhavani kaku abhors it."

"Patralekha vahini can we help you see na its getting crowded now we will split and gather all the items and will meet at counter."

"Wah Sai hat ou are trying to show that I need your help? no I.."

"Please Pakhi I am getting tired and Sai efficiently shopped for herself just right now c'mon just don't argue for sake of arguing."