Part 35

Patralekha's POV

It was two week passed since that disastrously messed up Shimla trip, it still pricked me that Virat chose Sai on me. He was such a traitor more concerned and worried about how Sai felt or how Sai was important and should come  with us than my pain. That Ashwini mami was more clever than I ever thought huh! that housewife type woman was main obstacle in path. She was oh so fiercely protective about Virat, Karishma, Sai and Mohit and Devi also that it was next to impossible to even find some alone time with Virat to talk at least. Sai actually had twisted her ankle and was hurt. Huh serves her right! Now Sai will not wander all the way in Chavan Niwas I thought so I will have peaceful time with Virat or so I thought... My luck and life was turning way worse , Virat started giving more attention to Sai as she was injured and needed help and who better than her husband to help ? I knew Sai was faking it in order to dance Virat on her tunes and that idiot Virat was dancing. 

Sai had started going to her college and to every ones surprise her college had uniform which comprised of bottle green color allover and  white coat symbolizing doctor profession. She was weirdly happy in reading tome sized books and so many times it was like she never existed in that room when I insisted to company Virat  in his room (yes only his room Sai was just temporary room partner not as his wife). But knew better She was always there between us  silently studying or vigorously writing or murmuring something undertone. What exactly those study appeal her I will never know. One thing was to admit definitely that she was such a dedicated girl.  I am still insecure about her cause she is not only intelligent she has absolutely refined and that childish innocent personality that attracts anyone with heart towards her and I knew Virat not today but perhaps in future may start feeling for her.  Virat had came pretty much late today I decided to take dinner in his room Virat was there wiping his wet hair and bare chest with only bottoms and Sai in her favourite corner decidedly turning his beautiful room into college library with tomes of books and was that chart pasted on wall??
As she was busy till neck I asked Virat for dinner. May be just today my luck might favour me and Virat agrees to dine with me.
"Virat dinner?"
"Yes sure Sai have you eaten?"
What the hell what is he doing? Here I am waiting for him and he asks his so called wife who is not even interested to look at him huh
" Hmm" Sai non commited ly answered back still engrossed in her book qutub minar.
I still went ahead and filled two plates of food for him and me.
" How was your day?" I asked to engage Virat in conversation.
" Well it was ok new professors and campus big its nice" Sai that idiot girl answered. Is she partially deaf I was not an ounce interested in her so called day n how it was.
Virat however perked up at her!!
" Sai I was asking Virat not you don't you have manners not to poke nose where it doesn't belong?"
I was damn angry .
" Oh sorry I thought it was for me" Sai non-chantey answered. I again thought something interesting to talk with Virat.

"Virat why don't we start our yoga sessions again it was really refreshing camp I will ask if its available on weekends." This time I emphasized on name Virat for Sai specially. 

"Yes why not Sai why don't you join us" Why Virat was hell bent on fixing Sai everywhere? It was our thing yoga.

"Nah not interested I am more like cardio person Virat Sir I do like running and hard exercise and according to me yoga is for old people"

How dared she!!

"Oh so I am getting old haan?" Virat teased he was not even remotely angry on her?

"May be what are you two ten of fifteen years older than me?" Sai teased him back! If I met Patralekha Vahini randomly on road I definitely would have called her Kaku"

What the hell kya batameez ladki hai yeh.  Her I was to make Sai realize my importance in Virat's life and look at those two making me feel like a third wheel in their conversation.