Part 14

Ninad POV

It was 5:30 in the morning, Ashwini had already left for her routine first yoga then kitchen work in past twenty five years she never for once skipped this routine. Her dedication and work ethics sometimes makes me wonder she could have become fine militaries candidate. I too got up and went to change for my morning jog. As I came down I saw Sai skipping stairs and waiting for me really that girl never fails to amaze me.

"Good morning"

"Good morning sir"

"Why sir why not baba?"

"You will not mind it?"

"I will love it but tell me one thing  you started your exercise here on steps itself?"

"Yes was waiting for you chalein?"

"OK" What does this girl have in her mind ? She looks petite but do heavy exercise something is different about her. She has that ambitious zeal in her eyes mixed with innocence. Perfect definition of Whiskey in tea cup.

We went to Jogging and while coming back I convinced her to have samosa with me. I know Ashwini suspects me but never speaks today I shared my secret with Sai too. I don't know why I liked her. Manofying Bhavani vahini is difficult but not impossible. 

We came back and I tried to show Sai sidedoor to enter well tried is keyword. I failed miserably. 

"Mast haan mast Ninad tu is jungli billi ke saath kha ghumne jata hai?"

"Are Bhavani kaku hum to bas us Samose...."

"No we went for jog Vahini "

"Ninad you should know all other DIL kb ki uth gyi and started cooking and your DIL roaming in those clothes have some shame"

"Vahini let it be Sai go and fresh"

"Ninad mama have some tea"

"Patralekha vahini juice"

"Ninad no breakfast today too?"

"nhi nhi I ate heavy dinner yesterday so I will take juice only"

"So Sai how was Samose?"

"Samosa? How did you know Aai it was amazing I liked  green chuteny but that shopwala did not share its recipe."

Now I am embarrassed. Sai truly has no mouth filter. Now I get from where Virat inherited his police force genes Ashwini simply looked amused.

"Ok Sai bala I will ask that shopwala about that chutney your face shows how much you liked it."

Now I get it. I left silently and last I saw Ashwini was smirking at me. It was Sai's result day today, I gathered from excited Virat . Here Virat was overexcited and the main character was cool as cucumber. I observed her and I got one thing Sai has excellent mental health. It was 1:30 now and Virat opened website for results. I sent a look all over hall. I saw all the family gathered in hall some reluctantly some expectantly some happy and confident and Virat bouncing. Bhavani vahini was sitting with Omi and Sonali trying to look bored and uninterested. Ashwini was arranging sweets ready. Mohit Karishma and Shivani were almost ready to celebrate. Virat had checked website of results almost  ten times. 

"Sai where is your admit card I will need it for seat number and also your mother's name"

"Yes I have it with me"

What I saw next stunned not only me but it shocked Virat to core ! Sai had sent paper plane and it got hit Virat's nose squarely. Shivani burst out in laugh.