Part 37

Sai POV,

Don't know why but these days lot of people are keeping an eye on me. I mean if someone is constantly looking at you when you are  not paying attention its like silent nagging look at me look at me! This how its happening in college now a days. My mentor Sam Sir was suddenly replaced by someone whom I have to find out now cause this is how it works in our training. Our classes started regularly and with it started assignments, projects and test works. It was such a bliss for nerd like me as this study was only constant thing in my life which has not changed up till now.  
With no Bhavani kaku, Sonali kaku and Omi kaka present Patralekha Vahini seemed almost harmless. It was way too much favorable for me as no one poked me why I came late ran too fast or what exactly I do in college apart from Virat sir. Honestly Virat sir is like that buzzing bee near ear, you can't find it but it keeps buzzing none the less. Patralekha vahini without her supporters quickly grew bored and rarely seen in Chavan Niwas preferring to live in her mayka. Now a days Shivani bua also seemed busy. It was launching of her new clothing range kept her so much busy that she hardly spoke in family lunches or dinners. My first two sessions with Shekhar uncle also went smoothly with uncle subtly non subtly talking about my legal guardian and her presence needed as supervision had absolutely no other meaning mind you. Well they say you cannot value good things unless and until bad things happened. sachi mano sahi kehte hai. Now you will ask what so bad happened? Nothing much the good old days of freedom flew away and Patralekha party members were returning in two days. Magically before their arrival Patralekha vahini to appeared from abode. 

I had futile tried very hard to find my mentor. Now I am used to get  anonymous messages regarding my assignments and still couldn't find IP address or digital trail left behind even after searching hard in Nagpur cyber cell department. This was now annoying me.  Today I received another assignment in Morse code that I decoded in half an hour, the only plus side of these assignments that I learned new code languages. In hurry to reach café that I have promised Shivani bua to visit with her, I banged on someone who lightly cradled me in order to avoid our fall. Before touching feet's on steady ground my analyzing mind started its work.  

Gentle but firm touch, (lot of practice of catching preferably small child as position he held me was hand on my head to protect it)

firm footing (we did not fall and embarrassed our selves)

Clean clothes (was that baby powder I smelt?)

and lastly spectacles (as his spec case was in his shirt pocket came between us)

"Oh Hello!"

"Sorry I am really Sorry Sir."

"That's Ok  you seemed to be in hurry."

"No sir nothing like that.."

"Oh don't be shy by the way are you ok? You seemed to be limping slightly."

"No sir just side effects of considering my self ITV Serial saga."

"Yeh everyone once in their life considers themselves TV hero or heroine you know" He winked playfully and dimples on his youthful yet matured face showed up.

"No Sir only thing I got from it was Sarees and me are not in good relationship."

"Aree... It happens So what's your name?"

"Sai Kamal Joshi"

"Ok"

"Sir you are?" (new appointment come with family)

"Dr Pulkit Deshpande your new anatomy professor "

"Oh Good afternoon sir."

"Afternoon I may have heard third bell? You know you need to be somewhere"