Part 9

The most awaited part from our heroine Sai. I hope I will do justice for too much waiting.

Sai

Sai Satlaj Joshi-Deshmukh. My full name weird isn't it? I was named after my both parents. Kamal Joshi my father my Aba and Satlaj Deshmukh my mother. My mother's name was unique her father had named her after purest river in India and that name stuck to me as my father wanted part of her in my existence. I was five years old when my parents spilt up not because of domestic reasons but one of the missions mom was going on where she was needed to be single with no strings attached. It was really heartbreaking moment where my mother had to go ahead with stone on her heart. We barely kept in touch as it was dangerous for her to contact anyone in India. Years went by and when I was ten we got news that my mother had become shahid.  We went with flow. That day my father became my aaba. my aai and baba. Aaba. I had spent quite memorable time with aaba. He was my first mentor when I took  running seriously. He was my first friend when I broke some bully's hand. He listened to my teacher's scolding and my praises with same seriousness. The life was good. It did not remain so duty calls kept coming and I thought aaba was ignoring them for me. One day confronted  aaba regarding this and asked him to rejoin the duty.  We fought a lot over it I gave him silent treatment for whole solid two hours and next day aaba went to headquarters. I was eagerly waiting for him about news of his rejoining. HE came back with a news surprising one but not unwelcomed. Aaba had decided to follow aai's footsteps and had joined undercover missions. For which we had pose as some Police officer trainers widower with daughter in picture. Truth mixed with superficial lie is always amazing combination. We started our journey from there Aaba was extremely successful in his stunt. He trained many police officers. We were employed in Gadchiroli area which was famous for Naxalites attacks. Aaba was asked to neutralize as much people as possible. Why to hurt our own people when they are just misunderstood. I was to play part of his daughter who wanted to her father to take VRS and settle in Gadchiroli itself. This was my first covert operation where I was acting I was feeling so much excitement. I had seen Mo-Mo (Mohit Bhai) doing acting for his operations in Mumbai many times. I decided to give my character some reality tadka. Aaba was amused over my silly antics. I went to this newly appointed officer Mr. Virat Chavan  with full tushan and that idiot asked his junior to arrest me?? Me why because I went in his cabin un-announced? Is he police officer or Home-minister?(Well home-minister never banned me from his office I always help him in his cyber problems.) I could have punched him and got out of his grip but aaba reminded me of my role to play and I pleaded to his stupid Khadus- jasus. Ajse se wo mere liye KJ.

Another opportunity was presented to me in the name of competition offered by Indian intelligence services where I took part in it. After my twelfth NEET exams I was anyway  free I applied for it and anyhow cleared first prelim. I was so happy that day I even ignored my bully Jagtap that day. It was deal between me and aaba that I will not react to Jagtap unless and until he crosses borders otherwise our cover would have blown. That became my biggest mistake. Jagtap caught me unaware and I got trapped in his web. That fool of man just tried to marry me. This was height to me now. I had already fought three four idiot goons of his. Then I was about to hook that stupid Jagtap and I suddenly heard  siren voice. Immediately I left his hand and became mellow frightened katty  girl crying silently in her captive's hand. Mohit dada said it right every person has actor inside him/her. We just have to find that actor on time of need. Our very own Virat Chavan aka KJ saved me. 

Aaba later scolded me for being clumsy and made me run for twenty more laps for that day. In all this chaos I forgot to tell good news to him. There were many attempts by Jagtap to kidnap me and we tried very hard to avoid any confrontation from it. It was night when aaba got lead about his Naxalites contacts and they were ready to negotiate. Fate hit us hard when Jagtap finally made successful attempt to kidnap me and aaba was not in vicinity. aaba called Virat sir and informed him situation. I tried to keep up my own defense. Virat sir reached on time and then only firing started. I was helpless I couldn't even lift my hands. After negotiating aaba too joined in this scruff. 

It happened in this slow motion ......

Virat sir was blinded by dust dissipated by Jagtap and aaba came between!

Aaba was shot down. He saved Virat sir on expense of his life. I was too stunned to react anything. I was denial that anything could happen to aaba. We had so many dreams to watch so many dreams to live together. I was in- consolable. 

aaba left me. It was hard for me more than when aai left us. I have no one now in this world. I started  to pack to go back to Delhi back home where we three used to live. My  fate again hit me. Villagers were adamant to marry me off to Virat sir. I was more than shocked now. These stupid villagers wanted to marry eighteen year old to some one twice of her age! I tried too hard to convince villagers and Virat sir too to say no to this marriage but dice rolled in opposite direction. Virat sir ulta convince ho gye and  said yes to marry me!

God this was going to be so hard. 

The unwanted marriage is going to happen whether I liked it or not.....

To be continued..

This is half part of Sai's POV . Next half will be posted later. Comment if possible. Image courtesy google.