Part 8

First of all thank you so much  for the great response from all my silent, voting and commenting readers. I will follow last chapter's practice in this chapter too. To progress our story I will write Third POV then will continue  Samrat AKA Sammy's POV(wink)(wink). 

REPORT DIRECTLY FROM CHAVAN NIWAS.

Here comes the direct, fresh and totally true report from Chavan Niwas and how the  battle ground of the Chavan house is ready to face any on slot battles and I secret reporter of  CN exclusively covering this live feed and I urge our audience to appreciate these adventurous efforts of reporter. Ab age-

As we have previously reported the morning drama continued as bellow.

"What kind of clothes you are wearing jungli mulgi?"Kaku thundered

"How was I supposed to run in salwar but?" Sai

"Don't question Bhavani vahini there are elders in the house go and change first"  Sonali kaku piped

"Sai bala go and freshen up fast and then come down we will have breakfast." Ashwini tried to mediate as always.

"Sai come with me " now calmed down Virat asked her.

Sai turned to go to Virat sir's room and there he saw familiar faces "You? What are you doing here?"

"Namaste Sai Vahini" Mohit answered somehow nervously. Karishma however had no such calms  and mischievously  went further and said "Good morning Sauoo (Sai)"

"Sai this is Mohit and his wife Karishma he is my younger brother."  Virat introduced (or reintroduced?) them. 

"Ok but what are you doing here I thought  you were in Mumbai aren't you stationed there?"

"stationed have you met before?"

"No""Yes"

"No dada she might have seen me doing acting somewhere in Mumbai wo chodo na Welcome to Chavan family sai Vahini" Mohit tittered.

Karishma and Ashwini glared at her and Mohit ran to his room

"Oh so you are back Karishma enough loitering with you useless husband and go do some work Patralekha dear is doing all the work from past two three days"

Ashwini smirked and Shivani coughed accidently.

"Rashmya (Karishma) why don't you come down after bath?" Shivani said with faux cheer.

The curtain dropped for while.

The second report exclusively from Chavan Niwas's dining table"

"So can we have breakfast now or do we have to wait up to time of lunch? Stop pampering that new girl and focus on your family Ashwini Pakhi beta already made tea for us sara kaam usi se karwaogi kya?" Bhavani  ordered cum scolded.

"Nashta is ready come" Ashwini said amusingly

"How much time Virat would wait Ashwini mami this thalipith takes to much time I will give him some sandwich."  Pakhi was worried for  Virat's diet.

"Are Pakhi  Vahini don't give that"

"Rahne de Karishma let her do it" Ashwini  cut down Karishma 

"Wa Thalipith  oh how many days I was craving for it. You know what goes with it?" Ninad asked enthusiastically.

"White butter" two voices said same time Ninad and Sai looked at each other wonderingly.