Part 23

SAMRAT POV

It was long days back since I contacted any of my family members. Though Aashi ma knew I had to be alert and on my toes every time I contacted outside my team. IT was almost month when I heard her voice. I am updated with Chavan Niwas shenanigans but today ma requested for direct call I smelt something big had happened. 

"Samrat how are you?"

"Well and good meri ma

"Do you have time?"

"Ashi ma kya huva hai? From when did you started to need my permission and introductions to talk o me?"

"Nothing it was situation today back at home IT happened yesterday....."

And this is how I came to know about Patralekha, Virat and Sai's living in Chavan Niwas. Now this is interesting.

"Ma have you ever spoken with Virat about this affair with Patralekha? I guess something is amiss I don't want any filtered and second hand opinions abut their relations"

"This is the point Sammy uska kuch samaz hi nhi ata at one point he is all for supporting Sai and other hand he insist on calling her his responsibility. Either he considers Patralekha his friend or anything more than that is still mystery to me. One thing is clear he will not cheat you that I am sure about."

"I know ma it's just once bitten twice shy if there is something between them we should not proceed with Sai's or my relationship as it will be injustice to all four of us. I guess you should speak with both of them Ashi ma"

"I will try Sammy I will baki how is your super secret mission is going on?"

"Aww c'mon Ashi ma stop teasing me you guys take me so casually that my own wife must be thinking ki I will never return home"

"It's beneficial for her Sammy but seriously how much is work load?"

"Work load is ok I have all the time in the world I will be training new batch of military training. It will be joint venture with Ayush Mantralay and Indian defense I guess have lot of crop to sow ."

"What is it? "

"Are ma its ambitious project of Indian Government young blood who want to serve their nation in every possible way is going to be trained here. We are forming combo pattern of Engineering, medical , law and practical training I don't what response we are going to get my seniors are really enthusiastic about it. "

"Are wa cool idea"

"Kuch bhi ma kya cool idea who will excell in both core science streams I am still thinking its flop idea and government is miserabaly going to fail it."

"Umm I don't think so"

"Ashi ma blurt it out I know you have something to share"

"Ok I might know one of your future trainees and she might be interested and fulfill all conditions of the course."

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

"Who?"

"Humari Sai?"

"What that petite girl I thought she wanted to be doctor"

"Nah her father wanted her to be doctor"

"Okeie.... There is more story to it hai na?"

"Yes She passed both JEE and NEET and might be confused in both the streams Why don't you give me link to information regarding this program "

"Are you sure ma Do you knowhow much risky it is? My cover will be blown?"

"Don't be absurd Samrat Sai don't even know how do you look."

"What about Bhavani mami? Will she agree to it?"

"Since when do you become concerned about what Bhavani vahini thinks?"

"yeh baat to sahi khi apne still if she gets selected I will be her trainer only no personal relations"

"Ho re baba Will do so Sammy boy ready to face torando ?"

"Now I really want to meet this oh so darling daughter of you Ashi ma she is all but hogging my title as your favorite."

"You have no idea Sammy she is like whiskey in tea cup or iron fist in velvet glove  or sunshine mixed with little hurricane"

"Bas bas bas meri ma You are writing poetry on her that little pingu "

"I really want to see her when you will call her pingu"

"Why?"

"Sheis little bit short tempered chalo I took your lot of time let it be please send me link I wanna see how further this goes"

"Ashi ma let me clear you one thing if we accept these student then they will be treated and trained as military cadets only. Not only that her records will also be vanished basically we are gonna train them for every situation possible. They will have fake records only are you getting it? Its difficult and highly volatile"

"Samrat stop being panicky bumbling mother hen. I know in short you are going to train little ninja spies Sai will surely handle this now shut up and hang up the call no no no wait Tell me did you like ladoos? They were made by Virat he cooked in guilt of forgetting Sai's results"

"Ashi ma seriously you sent me ladoos Do you know how much embarrassed I was Everyone teased me even Sood Sir bumped on me and laughed his throaty laugh. Please don't do it again ?"

"Oh please What's the fun in y this artless boring life if I can't even tease you?"

"MA please hell is filled with people  like you do you get that? Good bye till next time"

"Yeh yeh bbye Sammy just don't die on me be careful"

"Good night ma"

Here we are. I should really see Ashi ma's Saibai. My senior called me for finalizing list of students who came from special entrance exam. I am really looking forward for this program though I am against using young people as spies but its everyone's choice I mean if you are adult enough to vote then you are adult enough to take decisions of your life too. I took print out of list and my partner Caption Dhawan said,

"Do you know this year one girl topped the exam?"

"Really that's cool but what's new in it?"

"Yes nothing is new the point is she is daughter of former spy Satlaj Deshmukh"

"What really I wanna see that girl's profile now Satlaj Deshmukh is my role model I want to see her offspring what's her name?"

"Sai Satlaj Joshi"

Oh my my it is rightly said Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. Sai joshi is going to be integral and very much chaotic part of our lives....

To be continued....

Really sorry for late and short update but was sick last week with exams on my head and physical opening of college I totally forgot to update the story. Next part will be Virat POV. Then will be Sai's adventure starting.