Part 25

Ninad POV

It was bright morning  something was going to happen. As usual I got up with empty bed beside me Ashwini nowhere seen in vicinity. I went for my routine jog with overgrown kitten named Sai as usual, but today she was not her usual chatterbox with tons of future plans having A or B or up to Z alternative plans I tried to talk to her few times but left and became silent companion for today.Some times I get a feeling that Sai is one of those ninja spy kids. Now a days breakfast has become new battle field in our house. I know Bhavani vahini is head of our house but sometimes her authority itches to us adults too then younger generation is not much different story. Today's topic was most probably Sai (This is also new normal to us). Patralekha again served me tea today and Ashwini smirked winningly. This woman hella irritate me. Whenever I see Ashwini smiling or smirking at me or silently it is clue to rest of us or me to be on alert. Its like standing in front of scanner and she knows your deepest and darkest secrets. Ashwini silently forwarded my juice and my tea was magically vanished!

Virat and Sai entered together for a moment I thought I was looking at perfect couple made for each other only, but next second Patralekha crossed them and I was brought to reality. No Patralekha is the one for my Virat I cannot deny his love. Sai has to back off and I doubt Sai even notices their silent exchanges their longing stares of Virat and Patralekha to each other. I went to take another sip of my juice and meet with slurp! Oh gosh the glass was empty !

"Ninad jo samne hai na uspe nazar rakho warna pata hai na nazar hati durghatna ghati" Ashwini whispered in my ear. God this woman!

"Aa gyi maharani "Bhavani vahini thundered. "Here every one in family is ready and waiting for breakfast and you two don't even have a this much sensibility to come down at least if not help in kitchen?"

"We were coming only kaku" Virat tried to sooth her but Bhavani vahini was on roll today.

"Aye jungli mulgi don't you have manners ya fir tumhare aaba ne kuch nhi sikhaya" Now almost every one in the family knew that vahini had crossed the line and called upon storm on her self. Mohit looked ready to leapt on Sai as if Sai was going to pounce on Bhavani vahini literally.

"Bhavani vahini wo poha aap kha rhi hai Sai ne hi to banaya hai kya huva apko aur chai chahiye Patralekha can you bring tea at least see I have made it just bring it"  Ashwini intervened on exact right time. Hush! saved For two minutes Ashwini and I looked at each other and she winked! she bl**y winked at me! Some times I fall for my own wife! Ninad focus.

After breakfast everyone started to go for their daily work and Virat brought up subject of Sai's further education. She was going for medical as per my knowledge and her morning walk blabbering's. I prayed mentally to make Bhavani vahini agree. Well my prayers went into vain

"Blkul nhi Chavan khandan ki bahu aur bahar ja kar padhegi aur naukri kare gi hargiz nhi" Bhavani vahini literally screamed.

"par kaku Sai intelligent hai deserving hai wo agar age padhegi toh humara hi naam roshan karegi"

"Virat ye tu kya bol rha hai? is ghar ke kayde kanoon bhul gye kya? Sai ko hi  kyun ye different alag vegle niyam lagu ho aur waise bhi age ja kr bolegi ab muze job krne deo fir kya job bhi karne do ge? biwi ki kamai khaoge? " Sonali spoke unnecessarily. Omkar looked at her proudly. I mean really its not even her son or DIL we are talking about who is she to poke her nose in between all these things.

"Just because you could not complete graduate doesn't mean you have right to stop other's education Sonali vahini" Shivani countered her well what can I say Shivani is always motormouth.

"Shut up Shivani  don't talk to my wife in that tone" Omkar really is joru ka gulaam

"Sach kadwa hota hai Omi dada" Shivani was in mood today.