Part 42

VIRAT POV

Its two weeks since  I talked and even seen Sai. She is either surrounded by Mohit, Karishma or she herself is following Shivani bua or aai like lost puppy. I admit I was angry on her but giving me silent treatment was just too much. I couldn't even caught her alone in our own room. Yes this much desperate now I have become. Sometimes I doubt she sleeps in my parents room just to avoid to be with me in room. This hide and seek game did not go unnoticed by sharp vision of Chavan niwas.  Kaku was first one to gladly point out the differences between us. 

"What now your wife don't even talk to you? I was telling you Virat ye ladki sir pe chadhke baithgi ek din tumhare." This was absolutely unnecessary but I thought at least on this Sai will react and  talk back to kaku and it will give me opportunity to scold Sai isi bahane  baat to ho jayegi. In my day dreaming I forgot next two three lines from others but one thing was clear that Sai did not utter a single line against kaku's allegations. Strange! I looked towards her and got answer for her silence. This idiot, oblivious, sweet, cute... Virat control your self well wife of mine was  busy with her phone earpods in ears her long hair obstructing them and silently being fed alternatively by aai and baba sometimes across sitting Shivani bua. What! itna laad pyaar na muze bhi nhi diya pure parivaar ne aur ise dekho ise to do- do nho che-che haat bhar bhar ke pyyar kiya jaa rha hai. huh!

Virat "daal?" It was Pakhi. She is obsessed with serving all when no one of us needs it I mean aai had taught all of us to serve ourselves and we don't have this one serving for men one for women for most of the times except festivals. 

"see Patralekha really takes care of this house, when it was time to cancel Shimla trip for family she did not utter single word and sacrificed for this family, are you getting it Virat? " Oh god Bhavani kaku radio was still on. Sorry I mean she still was talking, and when did Pakhi sacrificed or at all? She was the one who was having temper tantrum like three year old and actual child of family no I mean youngest of family was tagged as cause of it. 

"Patralekha vahini  Virat dada ka khana ho gya ab daal nhi galne vali I mean daal nhi lagne vali yha kisi ko fridge mein rkhti hun mein ayiye muze de do" Karishma you... well that was good one Shivani bua passes 100 Rs note to Mohit. Oh god These people and their fascination for betting. If given chance na, they will definitely win some highly prized rummy game. yha scene kya hai aur ye  betting pe lage hai.

Today though I was determined to talk to Sai. Well if she refuses to talk to me in room then I will wait for her in corridor, in front of Mohit-Karishma's room in balcony or will find a reason to go and sleep with my parents but will talk to Sai at any cost.  In my quest to Sai I met Pakhi.

"Virat ek min bhi nhi rukoge baki kuch nhi kam se kam ek dost ke nante to bol hi sakte ho na tum muzse ya fir Sai ne mana kr diya tumhe muzse bolne se bhi."

With all the frustrations of past, Sai not talking to me, this Patralekha-Samrat and me traingle I was fed up with her taunings. 

"What exactly is your problem with Sai? haan why it is always her that I have to clear you about? Why?"

"Virat you are getting angry now and insulting me."

"Yes Patralekha I am . I am getting angry,  I haven't talk to Sai in past two weeks, there is work pressure at my station on top of that the mutual understanding that Sai and I had is no where now. What you wanna talk about now? Answer me. haan?"

"Now also you are talking about Sai. Why it is always her Virat what about us?"

"What? Pakhi please sidhe muh baat karo dusron ke man ki baat padhna muze nhi ata woh vidya maine nhi prapta ki hai." Wah Virat Sai ka sarcasam tuze bhi das gya shayad.