Part 28

Mohit POV

Life in Chavan niwas was never this much interesting for us underachievers. Like every other things Sai's admission was also proved to be entertainment pack. Now the new drama enfolding in Chavan Niwas will be Shimla Trip of our beloved Devar-Bhabhi. Sorry its truly said couple that live together do start picking each other's habits. I clearly sounded like Karishma in first two lines. Anyway here I am standing in balcony with Ashi ma having her back at me and Karishma with mobile in her hands. She clearly looked tense.

"So... What new drama Chavan's are going to witness Ashi ma care to brief us" I decided to break the ice.

"Really Mohit when is chavan niwas is not drama house?" Karishma answered.

"Enough you two. The point is why Shimla? I am not getting one thing that there is no such official notification regarding Samrat's whereabouts apart from him being MIA is out and now directly Shimla?  "

"There must be something Ashi ma leave it na If you want I will visit center tomorrow Ok?"

"Please Mohit do it for me."

"Well this seems like Pakhi didi is more concerned about going to trip rather than Samrat dada"

"Forget about her it will be nice to have some peace in house train ki bheed toh kam ho javegi hai na Ashi ma"

"Karishma!!!" 

"Ashi ma where are you lost today? "

"Nothing"

"Ashi ma why am I getting this feeling that you know something that we don't?"

"It's nothing like that leave it it's not important. Why don't you guys have a sleep tomorrow is going to be long day Karishma you have hearing at courts tomorrow "

We bade good night to Ashi ma but don't know a feeling of nagging like Ashi ma was more upset and something was missing.

Ashwini POV

The day ended on weird note. I got message from Samrat stating the Missile was ready to take off  clearly telling me Sai got admission. At home only Virat and Sai returned and my suspicion increased and well it was quite expected from Patralekha to create drama but this? It was totally well I don't have words. Shimla? Like seriously? I expected better from you Samrat. For the first time I had an urge to call my idiot elder son to call in his missions and berate him quite nicely. Before I curb down my urging Samrat himself called me.

"Dhanybhag humare aapne call krne ka kashta liya"

"Ashi ma is that you I mean I did not accidently cross connected with Mohit or Karishma?"

"Stop fooling around Samrat and spit it out. What are you doing exactly?"

"What am I doing? I told you its not my decision who comes to mentor Sai. Don't worry I will keep an eye on your darling DIL Sai bai."

"Oh no no no I am not talking about THAT I am talking about quite a load of adventure you have managed in your absence. "

"Ashi ma you know I nearly failed in logic and reasoning sector they just took me for my oh so awesome thinking on instance skills. Btw your new bahuriya knows logic and has amazing interrogation skills. jarasi bhi der hoti na toh mera bhanda fod hi deti voh. "

"Will you let me complete?"

"Yeh yeh continue but tell me one thing you could have at least informed me beforehand that Virat and Patralekha were also comin for Sai's admission? "

"Enough Samrat You also never told me about  you were going to be there personally. Leave that how come you are found lost in Shimla? "

"What nooo I am MIA in Ladakh why to go Shimla?"

"Samrat you moron couldn't you got lost in somewhere in Rajasthan or somewhere else?"

"Ab voh mere haath mein kha ashi ma? uprse orders aye you are MIA from now on toh hum bhi chal diye gye."

"Shimla is too far re and if you are saying you were MIA in Ladakh then Patralekha madam has her brains running in different direction that too on full speed. "

"What did she do now?"

"Nothing  just wanted to go to Shimla with her ever caring brother in law"

"Ashi ma please be serious"

"Are seriously  chal chod  mein sambhal leti hun. tu bata  aur kya chal rha hai?"

"Nothing from next week I will be training some newbies then our routine work and nothing much. Do you really think that Patralekha, and Virat will go to search me in Ladakh?"

"Ab tune rayta faila ke rkha hai kisi ko toh sambhalna padega hi na Tu tension mat le I will do needful Bye good night"

"Good night Ashi ma"

Talking to Samrat in fact talking to my sons was always experience for me. With Virat it was always to bring him back from his confusion that boy was always too hard on himself. With Samrat it was like talking with companion come elder son whom I could rely upon with Mohit it was always to calm  down his  extremely hyper self And with Devayaani....
I was iny own thoughts and turned to come in front of Devi ...
She was looking at me with strange mixture of understanding and innocent childish ness  that was so Devi. Sometimes I wonder if Devi really was of  unstable mind or saner than all of us.
Well it was story of other time.
Now I really have to do something about this Shimla trip.
I don't know what next day holds for us....
To be continued
Image courtesy google Comment if possible.Thank you so much for amazing response. Extremely sorry for such huge gap. Offline class started and my doom also....😂 Well I will not say anything on current track...
Last but not least next part will be from Virat POV.
Devi character will also be added and this one is short update just filler type.