Part 20

Bhavani POV

Today was limit. Poor Patralekha did almost all the work and credit was taken by that jungli mulgi. How finely spices were grinded huh! What's so special about grinding spices? Today I had thought to introduce Patralekha to all my circle but that chit of girl stole my thunder even being absent for all the event. Ashwini looked so much pleased with herself as though she herself was being praised. On the top of that Virat had to take that girl to Police headquarters for some kind of work. What work she has there? Today Shivani also looked somehow happy. God knows what goes in that divorcee's mind, perfect partner that Sai has found. I have determined Patralekha will not mix with kinds of that Shivani and Karishma.  Ninad has become lost cause for me now, he has started supporting that Sai indirectly and I can see his love for her in his eyes so clearly, I don't know why but I can't tolerate it. Here I have returned from Virat's room and again Ashwini overruled my command, why can't she understand Patralekha might be feeling lonely and did not even eat she could have used a friend but no Ashwini took  away that option too. Ashwini really will never understand what loneliness is; she never has that much mental capacity. Leave it. 

Last night took toll on Patralekha I guess she woke up late and I missed her tea. Karishma do make fine tea but I will never appreciate it because I know she will be out of my thumbs. Virat and that girl also were absent today. I am not going to leave that girl so easily.

''Aye jungli mulgi where are you going yesterday also you went away without doing anything when you are going to make full meal for all family members, though I doubt you can make anything worth of eating"

"Bhavani kaku you give me time day and date and I will treat you trust me I am learning lot of things now a days."

Yes that's what I wanted. I wanted her to walk in my trap and she fell in it. I knew it my brains have not weakened yet. Now Ashwini also cannot do anything as it was open promise or should I say challenge.

"Not today but today my JEE results will out and then I have to fill forms also there should have been combo course of medical and engineering hai na?"

This girl can be totally oblivious to anything happening around her I swear. baat to aise krti hai jaise mein isko padhne dungi. No woman of the Chavan Niwas has ever done this outrageous like studying or doing job its men's work. No I will not let a mere girl from yesterday to step on laid down rules and traditions.

"Sai at least think before you speak why do you want to study? You are DIL of the Chavan Niwas try to act like one. " I always knew Patralekha was perfect for this house. She knows it how correct I am. Ashwini and Karishma rolled her eyes. Before Patralekha could continue Shivani spoke between rudely "and what does DIL of Chavan Niwas do? drink teas and gossip like dail soap drama queens?" I was so angry. How dare Shivani rubs her income on our face divorcee woman.(In hindsight what's so bad in gossiping?).  Sai did nothing for whole day just roamed behind her MIL and did some work in kitchen talked some gibberish about sports car or bike and ladies of Chavan niwas followed her like some lovesick puppy. Really? Is this our house is going to work now? I really felt bad for Patralekha bechari akele hi kaam krti hai. I think I should send her for outing with Virat both are friends and will enjoy some time and Virat wil be free from babysitting.

I discussed with Ninad and he agreed to it immediately. I knew it Ninad will always be in my corner. At evening Virat came from his duty and I was ready to put forth my idea of outing. 

"Virat why don't you go out with Patralekha? We do need some grocery and take Patralekha with you. As all work is done. "

Now Ashwini also cannot pinpoint anything as grocery is needed in house. That jungli mulgi will not go with them as I don't think she knows how to shop for household. To my surprise Ashwini said,