Part 7

Today half part will be from third POV and half part will be from Mohit's point of view. After that next chapter will be from Samrat's AKA Sam's POV.

TPOV

The new dawn shown over Chavan Niwas next day. As per body clock of our heroine Sai Joshi woke up next to kind lady mother of IPS officer the khadus Virat Chavan.  She was slightly confused in new environment and suddenly realized that she was married now! Married like really . The thing that she did not understand of Virat sir he said his family was bit traditional but from what she saw yesterday all she could conclude was they were nothing but bunch of old dramatic people who had habit of screaming and sneering. That is bad habit Sai, never sneer at anyone ghost of her mumma whispered in her ears. What is so different of married and unmarried? She thought yesterday she was wearing gold chain today she wore something called mangalsutra. Oh boy how she would know that married is whole new world waiting to attack her.

As she woke up from her deep slumber Ashwini looked around for her daughter in law  Sai. Upon investigating Sai little she found 'Sai in Bathroom. Sai emerged from bathroom in her jogging outfit ready to run Ashwini couldn't help but ward off evil eyes from her doll. 

"I was going to jogging can I?"

"You do know Nagpur city has big roads and totally different from Gadchiroli why not wait for sometime and let someone join you for first two three days" Ashwini answered.

"Sure will you join me?"

"I could have but today I have some work in kitchen your younger brother in law is returning so I have to cook special today."

"Oh so shall I help you like I can chop onions you know"

"Oh no no don't be silly never keep exercise at stake for some kitchen-work ok? This is first rule of your MIL got it?"

"Yes mam"

"Good now go"

when Ninad spotted her Sai was just going out 

"Hey stop where are you going?"

"Nothing just routine jogging I will not run away I promise sir" Sai answered innocently.

"Mind if I join you? You see I know one park near by You can come with me if you can keep up with me What's say?" Ninad asked calculative. He thought longer this girl stays away from Virat more beneficial it will be Pakhi and Virat.

This is how daughter in law and father in law duo stepped out of Chavan Niwas together that too with right foot at first. Who knows may be the suffix in law will be fading in near future. Virat woke up with start. He was hell late today. Fortunately he had to join duty late in afternoon but he liked to take unofficial round of his in charge area. He moved towards his room and almost banged on Pakhi while doing that. Pakhi excused herself and gave him smile. "Weird what happened to her?" Virat thought and left the matter there only.

Oh poor Virat how will he know Pakhi had best sleep as Virat had returned and did not share room with that girl. Here Bhavani had something going in her mind. She is going to show Sai that new girl who is the boss there and who holds reins of Chavan family. With determination in mind Bhavani came down and there stood bane of her existence 

Shivani!

"Wini (Ashwini) di, Viru, Ninad dada, omi where are you all? Am I correct that we have new DIL in house Viru tu toh chalu nikla re yha ek bhai ki shadi ko ek mahina bhi nhi huva aur  tune apne haat pile kr diye" Shivani called enthusiastically. 

"Enough  Shivani everyone had long night yesterday and that girl  is not at all Chavan bahu I don't consider her DIL so..", before Bhavani could further continue Ashwini said,

Dust settles... I don'tOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara