Part 17

Mohit POV

As you can say Ashwini kaku has bestowed me with this work of explaining you details of our Sai bai's adventures, so what are we waiting for let's start.

I had small inkling what must have happened yesterday because of Patralekha vahini's loudspeaker voice and Virat dada's screaming. The Sai I know doesn't waste food. Living with Mr Joshi she has learned to adapt in any situation hence Chavan family's food tantrums are new to her. I turned towards Karishma she was turning pages of her worksheet coolly.

"What is happening in Chavan Niwas today my AIR?"

"Nothing much just small hustle bustle Virat dada was accused of forceful marriage with Sai and may have enquiry committee against him one of my collogue informed me."

"Oh ok isn't there any solution for it? Suspend ho ga kya Virat dada?"

"Kuch bhi kya bol rhe ho Mohit Virat dada kuy suspend hoge criminal's credibility is not taken into consideration. Virat dada is taking unnecessary tension"

"Are you sure Rashmya di? Virat Sir ko kuch nhi hoga na? "

"Aww Sai come in baccha" There stood Sai silently fidgeting with her chudidar. This is first time I have seen her in dress and honestly I find it weird.

"Sai don't panic "

"He.. He said.. ki..." Sai started swaying. Karishma and I ran towards her and caught her before she fell down. Now you will know why all of us want to and have to protect her. She seems tough and carefree but is very sensitive and especially with Virat dada.

"Sai!!!" "Listen to me try and calm down ok? Take a deep breathes"

"Virat sir said ....he did big mistake marrying me...... because of me he has to face inquiry and he may lose job or black mark on his record"(sob)

"Sai stop talking"

Virat dada is biggest idiot I have ever seen. What was the need of telling all this non sense to Sai. As though Sai was running behind him with garland come and marry me.

Sai was looking at us with tearful eyes and my heart broke. Karishma was meanwhile explaining Sai some legal mumbo jumbo.

"Sai this is not much serious matter Virat dada is sincere police officer no one will point fingers at him trust me ok? "

"Ok Mohit dada my head hurts"

"Its ok Sai see I have your medicine why don't you sleep with us today?"

"But.."

"No but come take this pill and sleep"

After while Sai slept and Ashwini kaku was found at our door. I singled her and we went on terrace.

"What is matter Karishma Mohit tell me what pill Sai takes?"

"Aashi ma calm down its migraine pill that Sai takes some time Virat dada knows it I guess I will keep one strip of medicines with you ok ?"

"Thike"

"We are planning to go out tomorrow is it ok?"

"OK but be safe"

Next day Sai and Karishma ;eft on my bike. One of my prized possession my Royal Enfield. Sai loves speed and bikes and sports vehicles in general. Because of Kamal sir's job description she couldn't get flashy bikes or cars to drive but she loved them none the less. As usual Chavan drama company did their so called drama and then only our heroine could left.

I left Chavan Niwas making some excuses I already told you I am lossy at making excuses. Karishma and Sai met me at Police Central office of Nagpur. They had taken appointment and we waited for it. Our turn came and Sai practically flew through the door and started her ranting. Karishma was smiling like crazy.