Part 40

Here is next update! Couldn't help myself 😊. This one is from Karishma POV to make it entertaining, so here it goes..

Karishma POV

"Hi this is Karishma your favorite Reporter telecasting live from CNN ( Chavan Niwas News ). Today is going to be one of the most memorable day in all Chavan Khandaan's life. How let's see...

(TPOV)

The storm that came yesterday was not passed yet. Everyone was like waiting for ticking bomb to explode at any point of time. Though reasons for everyone's to worry were different presence of one person was thoroughly missed by each and everyone.. No prize for guesses here. Virat was worried if Sai actually planned to work on her foolish idea of honey trapping and Bhavani Kaku may find it easier to kick her out, Ninad, Omi and Bhavani were oh so worried about their reputation and Chavan Khandaan ki presious ijjat, Pakhi was as usual worried for Virat for apparently no reason. Mohit was double worried for craziness of his sister-in-law and wife whose eyes were shining with coldness he was too much familiar with. upar se raat bhar baith ke CCTV lagaye kaha kaha Mohit thought ruefully. (Karishma you owe me big time.)Shivani bua was worried for Sai's safety and the reason for maximum people's worry knowing and unknowingly was in jolly mood today. And why shouldn't she? She had completed an extra lap today, her revision for day was ready, her uniform pressed, and her plan to do her first honeytrap was also ready. All in all she looked like freshly bloomed flower in garden. As she descended down the stairs many people of Chavan family silently muttered prayers for her safety.

"Hello and Good morning Virat Sir, Rashmya di, Mohit dada aand... People" Octave of Sai's voice came down as the name of her favorite people completed.( btw Virat sir and favorite?)

"Sai jra ek din ke liye apna tamasha band kar sakti ho?" Pakhi irritatingly asked.

"Sai why are you at door? Come have breakfast." Ninad spoke before Sai could answer. (rude Sai mentally spoke but the pout on face was totally seen. Why do these people don't let person to whom question is asked?)

"Aye jungli mulgi what are you doing roaming there in the name of college and all you already run out from responsibility of Chavan bahu. Now you are loitering around like a hooligoon ?"

"Aur nhi to kya bechari Patralekha dekho kithna kaam, kashta work karti hai din bhar?" Sonali poured oil while taking cup of tea from perfect bahu of Chavan Khandan.

"Yes we do play luka-chupi all day" Karishma muttered to Mohit

"and I play gully cricket" Mohit grinned back.

"Will you take me in your team?" Sai who was listening to them whispered back.

"You are in my team" Mohit said

"No mine" Karishma whisper yelled.

"and whose team I will be" Virat decided to join conversation. Apparently it was more interesting than Patralekha-chalisa that Bhavani kaku was chanting.

"definitely not mine " Sai snarked back. She still has not forgotten how he yelled last night.

".......and then she even cooks for all of you. Are you even paying attention you idiot girl?" Bhavani kaku's drum banging voice brought them all out from their conversation.

"Oh yes yes Kaku" obedient son of Chavan Khandaan uttered in reflex.

Bhavani kaku continued her tirade and other four returned to their argument. Patralekha was torn between her role of being Model bahu and longing to participate or at least to be near Virat. Well small sacrifices for big image are necessary.