Part 41

Shivani POV,

Ashwini vahini was here! She was there standing tall like a tower of strength, my Ashu ma, my bliss, she was here. I couldn't believe my self., that she was here, Ashwini vahini never compromises these days of year. I don't know if anyone of this so called intelligent family has ever made connection of Ashwini vahini's disappearance but at every financial year  budget deciding day Ashwini vahini is not in Chavan Niwas.  Yes you are right guys even extra-ordinary people of Chavan Niwas have not paid enough attention but Ashwini vahini was permanent member in advising committee. It was impossible for her to here. Did she skipped post budget success party? For what? For me? Today Ashwini vahini's respect in my eyes had increased hundred no in infinity measures.  Her dedication towards this family could not be expressed in words. If possible  I will take every birth in this family if she is there for me as my protector my star, my angel. 

In all my musing I forgot tell how our Gadchiroli ki rani Sai bai was carrying out  her mission. Yesterday with such concentration she was planning out would have given you feel that some kind of spy work Indian army! Mohit and Karishma too were encouraging her and giving her tips.  That idiot girl even suggested to involve her Shekhar uncle aka DIG aka Shekhar idiot Raj moron Batra. No way in no possible way I am gonna give him chance to reenter in my life. I flat out refused to take his help and scolded her for that. Well its my fault actually her crestfallen face didn't let me sleep last night. I decided to design full section of wardrobe for her in coming summer collection.

"Are tumhare jaisi itni khoobsurat aur achi ladki muze mili isme muze mera saubhagya hi hai (I am lucky to have a beautiful girl in my life" Amey now had crossed cringe level and sounding downright cheap. 

"Oh you really flatter me Amu." Sai was not less. This was too much for Chavans now Viru looked ready to pounce on the railing or we might be in need of new TV as his hands itched towards bowl near him to hurl it on TV. Karishma with ease replaced bowl with stress ball in his hands eyes never faltering from TV screen and Mohit gave words to her action.

"Calm down Virat dada we need that TV and this recording to trap this leach for long time behind bars." 

If you ask me what love is or what I think love look like, I will point Mohit and Karishma in second. These two are really made for each other.  Well I guess I am losing my focus here. 

"Why is the camera not showing Sai?" Virat screamed proving he was Chavan. The camera had moved and now showing surrounding of Chavan Niwas road outside and garden in general.

"For this Virat dada look those women that Amey's wife and that older one see they should also known na what kind of bas**** her husband and  son-in-law is.  " Even from here I could clearly see devastation on that wife's face and disbelief  in mother's eyes. This older one is going to be tough nut to crack but I was not afraid now , with Ashwini vahini by my side I was not going anyone walk over me. In all this I missed what Sai had told to that Amey and they started coming towards Chavan Niwas unknown to Amey Sai had signalled both Mohit and Karishma to hide that woman and now all of Khandaan was ready to rip off Sai's head.

"You jungli mulgi , how dared you to saabotage chavan name?"  Bhavani vahini will die but never agree on something right. How deeply rooted patriarchy was going to affect her god knows. 

"Sai yeh kya batamizi hai tumne toh sar hade paar kar di."

"What are you even talking about Patralekha vahini? I liked Amey he also likes me hai na? I just came here to tell you all that I am going to live with him he has big house and is really nice to me, he promised me to be with me for all my life" Sai instigated further. I was bewildered this was not into script? What was going on? Karishma  was expressionless, and Mohit face looked lke carved in stone Virat strode forward but Ashwini held out hand in front of him. All other members of family were also looking in various stages of disappointment and anger. Ashwini vahini was only one who was smirking in slight anticipation.