Part 38

Heya, Next part of DSID. This time its Virat POV, The drama they are showing in serial him being superman is actually irking me. So in that mental stigma I have written following update. Pls tell me is my Virat  is common honest to god human and not some kind of martyr. 

Virat POV,

Work at my station has increased in past few months. As the elections came nearer and nearer the rate of so called progress works, road making, public utility centers  and what not is also increased. This also increased the headache of  our law enforcement. Every political leader wants to show his or her oh so good hard work and this is literally forcing our department to work from toes to bone. Why will they fear for their life if they haven't done anything bad and need police protection? I know the reason. Naxalites. Yes they are main force to be recognized. I was always fascinated how these guys give up all their life for one purpose only. I used to read news paper articles and write ups for my UPSC preparations and they truly inspired me.  Today also was one of the busiest and hard day at work. Today we were on patrol as some Delhi based Politician was going to visit our sector for felicitation of some center and the crowd there was to be maintained by us. Now a days DIG sir was being extra strict in my case. I mean my wife calls him Shekhar Uncle and that man melts faster than wax but when it comes to order me! He is harder than rock. Here I am standing outside our house after long day of work and before I put foot inside I hear loud noises coming from within.

Oh god now what my darling wife has done!!! I mentally exclaimed. On the top of all today Aai has gone to her maternal home for some work. This is also mystery to me. She always visit her maternal home on this date only. Never in last fifteen year I have seen her missing this date at all. Only when its Sunday she doesn't go. Why? Well I doubt even baba knows it. Again a loud shrieking came from hall and I ran towards its source. What I saw made me either bang my head on the nearest wall or run towards Sai to save her or both..

" Mere pati par dore dalne ki himmat kaisi Hui tumhari?"
younger one from bunch of those  women with all sizes and shapes.
What the who she is talking to? Sai that girl doesn't even give two hoots about her own husband iska pati kaunsa Shah Rukh Khan hai?

That woman practically snarled on... Oh Shivani bua. What?? This is more distrubing. I mean judging by looks of the woman she must be in her late twenties and her husband might be older than her by three max five but still in his early thirtees. My bua is in her forties though she doesn't look like one having good genes and all.

"Aye bazaru aurat meri beti ka ghar tod ke tum is mehel mein sukun se kaise so sakti ho tumhe jawab dena hoga?"

What does she think she is? sitting judge in Court of Chavan Niwas ? voice of Mohit whispered in my ear. Then I took a look around for my family members who might be angry as they were humiliating  Chavan family but to my astonishment all were silent!!!What kind of family do I have?

Baba and Omi kaka were angrily staring at Shivani bua as though it was her fault. Sonali kaku was as usual enjoying the scene, Mohit looked ready to pounce, Karishma surprisingly cool and calculative and  Pakhi was well she was looking troubled as usual she looks same these days. Where is Sai by the way.  She had slipped away meanwhile I guess. Gadchiroli ke jungle ki Rani, the lioness well adorable lioness in my view was no where to be seen. My inner monologue broke when all the women bunch advanced on Shivani bua and that stupid wife of some stupid man who accused my bua with affair raised her hand to... 

to throw ink on my bua How dared she??????

Before I could express my displeasure Sai dived in and for a min she looked just a thin line blurred  and forced the ink bottle out from that woman's hand.  Sai had returned...