Glimpse

Scene 1

"Aai it was me I am eating dhokla baba to bas company de rhe the hai na?"

"Yes yes"

"a likely Cock-and-bull story Right?"

"No Ashwini aai tell us you here for? "

"Well it's my kitchen n dining table too and now if you guys don't mind my presence I will like to take my lunch with you what do you think Ninad?"

And to my surprise Ninad actually seems annoyed with the prospectus o me being there with them. I mean really that's why Virat becomes angry and irritated with Ninad tagging Sai everywhere every time she comes over Chavan Niwas.

Scene 2

"What is this Sai this bruise is new! What exactly do you study Sai? let me see I guess I should send Shivani bua to talk with your professors."

"Will you be surprised if I say Medicine? aap firse shuru ho gye? Haan? Khadus Jasus!"

"Don't be an idiot and give me straight answers how is your study going on?"

""It's going well we moved forward from dead bodies to actual testing of blood sample and finding out blood group."

"Oh so you thought  why not stab yourself and operate it on your own"

Scene 3

"Is this Miss. Sai Kamal Joshi's Address?"

"Yes and you are?"

"Why not call her guardian?"

"Patralekha beta kaun aaya hai?"

"Ji voh badi mami..."

"You??"

To be continued.....

Ok then it's 6 months leap. Let's see how it goes. Comment if possible.