Part 11

This part is from POV of Shivani

Shivani

Three words to describe Shivani Chavan: Bindhast, happy and cheerful person. Yes that's me. Well this is outside Chavan mental hospital opps! Chavan Niwas. For Chavan's I always  was black sheep and always will be. I was youngest of the family. Being girl my own mother was bit reserved from me. Nagesh Dada, then Manasi tai , Ninad dada and then Omkar dada and lastly me. I was not actually neglected but not raised upto Chavan standards. I completed my graduation in Fashion designing and was tagged as rebel and black sheep of Chavan Family just because I took education of my own liking. My mother had hurry to marry off both girls in family. Hence even before Ninad dada was married I was married off to man favorable to Chavan's reputation. That was worst time of my life. It is truly said that when your own family discards you disrespect you you can never demand respect from outsiders. My in-laws always found mistakes in my every work.  In early days of marriage only I became victim of domestic violence. At the age of twenty-three it became so intolerable that I came back to home which could never became mine. Bhavani vahini was new to that time. My own mother did not recognize my pain. The sister of great ACP Nagesh Chavan was victim of Domestic violence it was hampering to so called reputation and pride of Chavan's. At last my mother no she was not my mother anymore burdened me with blame that was never mine and I was tagged as divorcee. Days went by and after death of my aai and Nagesh dada Bhavani vahini became head of the house. She never even tried to understand me. For her it was always Chavan pride and reputation which in whole world out of Nagpur negligible. I was frustrated and avoid daily drama I applied for masters and that too in Delhi. I went there for masters and settled down with my own job my masters and I was for once in my life happy truly happy.

Meanwhile both Ninad dada and Omkar dada had married Manasi tai had returned in Chavan niwas with little Samrat in tow. I lived with Marathi family in Delhi in which both Husband and wife were in Central police force. They were actually jolly people. I got the feeling of belonging there. I found my mother and father in those young couple. Joshi-Deshmukh family was worth to die for. They had cute two year old little girl. I met Raj Raj Batra,  in Delhi Fashion designing Institute. I loved companionship that we shared. His family too loved me I opened my past to them. They accepted me with my own self. What else is needed to love starve girl? Everything was going dream like, but dreams always have harsh realities and when my dream converted into nightmare I myself couldn't understand it. Raj his family went to Godhra to meet his relatives and were reported to be dead in riots there. I couldn't even see their dead bodies I again felt like orphan. With great difficulty I completed my masters and came back to Chavan Niwas I couldn't even say good bye to Joshi-Deshmukh family and it eats my soul even now. In Ashwini vahini I found my second mother figure, we became friends, sisters eventually. Ashwini vahini was true blessing to Chavan family. She had command over family in crucial happenings. She was mother of all three boys as Bhavani vahini strictly prohibited us to even approach Devi. Devi was my failure I knew it Bhavani vahini spoiled her own innocent daughter under name of false pride. I grew as woman with Ashwini vahini's love and proper care. I became closer to boys through our nightly cooking adventures. I took decision to work to open my own boutique. My so called family taunted mw as tailor but now I had became strong I had Ashwini vahini's firm silent but strong backing.  Now I am proud owner of three outlets of The ShivAsha creations in Nagpur itself. 

The second generation of Chavan family is fevicol ka majboot jod. Patralekha's entry in our family was unaccepted and later became unwanted to some of us. Karishma or Rashmya as we do call her is my legal advisor and dear younger sister or friend that I couldn't be for Devi. Now this Sai. I don't know why but whenever I see her I am reminded of Satlaj di. She has same face. I found one thing about Sai is that she is dedicated, bright intelligent girl. She can be bit oblivious some times that attraction of opposite sex is totally at per her head. I actually experienced it toady. So this is how the scene took place:

We went to Cafe Sizzlers in main city, in my sedan on which our darling Sai was totally flat. Yes my first success. I somehow wanted this sweet honey eyed doll in my team only. This doesn't seem difficult as Bhavani vahini is blind to true characteristics person and focuses on people pleasers or bhavani pleaser as I like to say. So lets back to our scene. Whole ride I had to listen praises of my own car with all technical details which flew away ten foot above my head. We entered cafe and at entrance one college boy uttered 

"God What a hot body"

"Yes I know"

"Wanna go for ride?"

"Are I can't"

"Don't be shy baby with such hot body you should enjoy and let others ride "

"True if it was in my hand I would have done it whole day"

"Whole day"

"Yes why not ?"

"Yeh that's fast of you"

"I know it gives 12.54Kmpl at the best?"

"12.54 kmpl what is it?"

"average "

"kis ka? "

"Sedan aur kis ka?"

"You were talking about car?'

"Yes were you not do you want ride we can get if we ask my Shivani atya with pretty please Right attya?"

Now I decided to intervene as I finally finished laughing and ROFL. 

"Yes you boy do you wanna ride?" I asked  intimidatingly. That idiot moron ran away with fright for his life.

Here stood our impossible naïve and oblivious girl with open mouth and confused mind. I took her to my boutique. The urge to dress up real life doll was just impossible to handle but I managed to control myself somehow. Still my employers and me found three four dresses that were looking like made for her only. She casually informed me that she was going to apply in military medical college I was on alert did Virat know about it? Do my darling family even has inkling of it? How Ashwini vahini is going to manage it? But whatever it may be I am gonna design whole ward robe. Sai chose one dress for Karishma and one for Patralekha from her as a gift. I doubt Patralekha is going to take it or not whatever happens I am not going to tolerate if anyone humiliates or scold her. As we left for home as Ashwini vahini called it was getting late I saw two three guys loitering around her. Man Virat is so need to gearing up. I my self is thinking to buy steel bat.

We returned home and Mohit literally kidnapped her to his room and Karishma followed her. Children these days no respect for parents huh. I went to keep bags in Virat's room and found Patralekha roaming around Virat's room. Weird isn't it! Well who I am to ask because that girl is approved stamp from the great Bhavani Chavan so she is invincible. Ashwini vahini called from downstairs

Patralekha beta look your mother arrived, Shivani bring Sai too lets make introductions and I left fuming Patralekha there why she was angry but?🤔

To be continued....

Thank you so much for reading. Comment if possible. Images courtesy google. Next chapter from TPOV.