Part 12

Slight changes I thought to go ahead with Pakhi's view as her mother has come and somehow after Saturday's episode I thought in my story at least she deserve dialogues 🤣😅. I so wanted to add that masala wala episode lets see how it works out here.

Pakhi's POV

I cursed Ashwini mami in my mind why do she always has to interfere in Virat's life I don't know. Bhavani mami likes me so does Ninad mama and Omi mama. Sonali mami is just fluke in a way but Ashwini mami has objection over my every thing. She never once has taken tea from me. Today I am not going to tolerate it. I will serve her tea in front of all. If she denies well my aai will look into it. I went towards my mother I never knew I will miss her this much. Aai was one who indirectly showed me that it was beneficial to me marry in this house. I am living near Virat now. I know Virat also loves me I will not let that teenager to win over me. I promise it to myself.

"I will bring tea for all"

"Patralekha" Ashwini mami started but I ignored her and ran to kitchen. I am so going to show her today watch me. 

"Pakhi beti has become Chavan bahu completely. She knows every person's  liking and tastes." I heard aai talking to Bhavani mami. 

"Yes she is my favorite DIL  no other bahu will be like her" Bhavani mami answered and I was filled with pride but..

"Yes no one makes mistake twice, I mean there should be variety in life hai na Ashwini vahini?" Shivani bua spatted between I don't know whats her problem. She couldn't even manage her own house living on brothers mercy. huh! (Oh boy Patralekha poor dear how she will know other members of Chavan house ?) I saw Sai coming down stairs and quickly took trey in hand in order to reach before her and saw Virat also entering house. This is my chance to show how much eligible and more deserving than her. As I took trey in hand Karishma came forward to keep something I turned but she kept some glass in trey I ignored her. 

I was entering in hall and whirlwind came and took glass from trey what a rude girl. I ignored her but Bhavni mai caught her act. Now is show time. 

I served tea to every one but as I came toward Ashwini mami she denied me. 

"Ashwini vahini drink tea from our Patralekha's hands and you will not drink anything else." my aai praised me.

"No doubt she might be but not for me." Ashwini mami denied again! What's her problem

"Ashwini doesn't drink tea Patralekha. She and Karishma takes coffee. Omi Sonali Bhavani vahini take tea. I and Mohit take juice." Ninad mama answered for Ashwini mami.

"Looks like Patralekha Vahini doesn't know everyone's liking kyu Ashwini kaku" That idiot Karisma took her entry and continued. "Guys all of our beverages. Sai bournvita is hot drink slowly"

I was humiliated so bad. My aai was glaring at me and Bhavani mami tried to change subject and said. 

"Chup kro Patralekha beti must be worried for Samrat so it might have slipped from her mind, and you girl what are you doing here don't you have work to do in kitchen?" Bhavani mami thundered on Sai.

"Who is this girl Bhavaniji?"

"That girl.."

"My daughter in law Sai Virat Chavan, in fact my daughter Sai" Ashwini mami said proudly. I sometimes feel envy of Virat his mother is so protective of him my own mother sometimes becomes angry on me but this woman is forever patient and lioness for her son.

"Virat sir will you take water or coffee?"

"Both will be fine Sai"

Damn it in order to impress my in laws I forgot Virat how can I do this? I should have paid better attention. Yeh ladki innocent bacchi nahi chalak hai 

My mother was shocked that Virat moved on from me. 

"I liked your hair cut mam" that idiot said "Should I keep my hair like her?"

"No"

"No"

"No"

Three voices spoke together in which Ninad mama surprisingly was loudest. Other two were Karishma and Virat. 

"Lets see how it happens when you take admission for medical if you can't manage long hairs we will cut them down."

"But aai why "

"Godu its her hair her decision just because husband likes long hair doesn't mean she should abide it. You should accept your life partner as it is why to try change if you like a person then you should like him or her with all their flaws and specialty." Ashwini mami said.

I don't agree with her. If you love that person you should do everything for him. Just like I did for Virat. I even married his brother just to stay close to Virat. 

"Stop this nonsense Ashwini wife is other half of husband she should abide by her husband only after all husband is everything for husband" Bhavani mami scolded Ashwini mami.

"Rahne dijiye na vahini its couple thing you will not get it" Ashwini mami said and left for kitchen.

"So should cut my hair or not?"

God this girl is utter foolish and oblivious idiot and like all foolish idiots in Chavan house Shivani bua, Karishma and even Virat cooed and looked amused at her. Really?

"Vaishali ji like every year we keep pooja for betterment of Chavan niwas and its people and we keep sahsra bramhin bhojan for it We cordially invite you all for it please do come next Tuesday for it." Ninad mama gave invitation to my family.

oh on Friday Sai's results are going to be declared then on Monday or Tuesday they will go for  admission I guess so they can't go yes great what cunning plan by Bhavani mami. I really loved Bhavani mami for it. 

(Poor dear Paatralekha she doesn't even know admission process for medical and nor does our ghkkpm producers.)

Sai like an idiot she is looked at Bhavani mami and asked "So you will dine 100 brhamin here?"

"Yes its tradition of Chavan khandan and every bahu of Chavan house participate in cooking you will also do you get that jungli mulgi I don't expect much from you but you should keep it in your mind"

So this pooja is going to be fun and free entertainment for us as Sai doesn't seem to know much about cooking. Her father used cook at house that much I have heard so I don't think she knows actual cooking at all. Let's see what this girl do.

Aai baba went to home and Bhavani mami started scolding Sai for taking glass from my trey. 

"Ashwini your DIL has no manners how can she do so?"

"But Bhavani kaku I kept that glass for Sai only" Karishma piped

"Vahini Patralekha was serving already what is so big deal in it leave it na In that case Sonali never serves then should it be my insult or is Sonali manner less?"

Ashwini mami has counter attacks on everything. God this woman will be death of me.

"Sai wear some socks don't roam barefoot" Ashwini mami said after while.

Great I give finally  up!

Lastly I saw Virat making googly eyes at Sai. This betraying man I will not leave him this easily. I will show this Sai her place I promise.

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading my story, Image courtesy google. Comment if possible. I may not be regular from next week as my college starts tomorrow. I will try my best to update but no promise.