𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

┌─────────────────┐

┌─────────────────┐

❝ 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺
𝑺𝑼𝑷𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫
𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵...? ❞

└─────────────────┘

Harry Potter disappeared on the dawn of 3rd of May, 1998 after a long battle against the Dark Lord.

Although many say they can swear on their lives they saw him die, others bet it all on that the boy is out there - waiting for the perfect time to come out again and be the hero he was destined to be. Many say he is waiting for the exact moment to destroy Lord Voldemort with the company of his previous supporters. Nonetheless, those are only legends, aren't they?

To preserve the magic bloodlines and assure a perfect society in the face of other countries and ministries of magic so the Dark Lord can expand his power and gain more followers, the new Death Eater society started to urge marriages between some of the most famous members of their elite and the new corporations to this corrupted and dark world. The Dark Lord, almighty and merciful, agreed to arrange marriages between some of his golden members with some of the blood traitors, only to prove himself as a merciful, full of forgiveness and considerate lord to rest of the world. However, everyone knows there are a lot of secrets and unspoken rules and codes inside the British magic world. There are only three rules that are loudly mentioned in this new Wizarding society; no relationships or bonds with muggles, always being loyal to the Lord, and not daring to mention Harry Potter's name out loud.

While the Death Eater society drowns itself in fake luxury and elitism, the old Order of the Phoenix is growing slowly in the suburbs of London like a parasite inside this new system. No one knows who's the leader, no one knows actually who are every single one of the members - all they know is that is a secret for everyone who is part of it and that its main mission is to spy, observe and analyse. Waiting, for the perfect moment, in the dark.
Getting ready to fight.

Lilith Arambella, the daughter of one of the most loyal and efficient Death Eaters, is the perfect spy for the Order; silent, cunning, with good connections, and little to no empathy for those who have hurt her. She is the Order's snake in disguise, full of venom, inside of a field of sheep trying to look dangerous.

Fred Weasley, ex-prankster and one of the former arsonists in Hogwarts, would have to learn to keep his anger and impulsivity under control if he wants to keep being considered as one of the key members of the Order, especially when he knows he can give good use to his brains and his talent for capturing everything going around him. To get a free pass as one of the spies in the Death Eater society and destroy Voldemort from the inside, he has to marry his long-time Quidditch rival and enemy; Lilith. Fred doesn't know she belongs to the Order, Lilith suspects he's against Voldemort but can't reveal herself as one of the good ones. At least not until she fully trusts him.

How does someone fall in love

with the person who they are supposed to

destroy?