𝐈

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

❝  𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓.  ❞ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You are my daughter, Lilith" Circe Snape protested while trying to tie up her daughter's curls as the young girl looked at her reflection in the mirror. "I have given and sacrificed all for the Dark Lord, the least I could receive back is having you married to one of the purebloods; Malfoy, Nott, Zabini...not to a blood traitor!"

Lilith looked at her mother's reflection, doing her best to hide the repulsion Circe produced in her.

"It's not like I fancy marrying the boy who practically bullied me during my time at Hogwarts either, but you already heard the Dark Lord, it's already decided," the younger girl replied while she sighed at the thought of the ginger. "Mother, please, stop trying to tie up my hair, we both are seeing it doesn't work."

Fucking bitch, get your hands off me before I cut them off your body, Lilith thought, keeping her fake smile on her face.

She had to play Circe's game, she had to pretend she was the perfect daughter and perfect Death Eater for her wicked and psychopath mother who was the reason why she had suffered so much during her entire childhood and teenage. Now that she was a 20-year-old adult, she couldn't despise the woman who brought her to this world more.

The worst part in all of this wasn't keeping Circe content, neither it was pretending to be an innocent girl, as the real hypocrite she was, in front of all of the Death Eaters and Voldemort himself - the worst part was that she would have to marry fucking Weasley himself, and Lilith didn't lie when she said she genuinely hated him if she wanted to keep spying for the Order of the Phoenix from the inside of the Death Eater society.

"You look gorgeous, Lili," Circe said looking at the final result she had done with her daughter after finally letting free the mane full of brown curls. Lilith slightly shivered when she heard that nickname, Circe ignored the obvious scar in Lilith's forearm, a product of Circe's rage the last time her daughter visited her in Azkaban.

Lilith observed herself in the mirror, she smirked. Her body was hugged by a tight long black dress of thin strips, an uncovered back and a long opening in her left leg that reached her hipbone. It had been an expensive gift from her dear Draco, one of her best friends and like a little spoiled brother to her. Her eyes had a defined eyeliner that made her look elegant and silver jewellery shined in her body, including the thin and tiny silver chain around her shown thight that had a little strap, in the middle, going up till hiding below her dress.