𝐈𝐕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

❝  𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.  ❞ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The girl in the mirror returned a surprised and innocent look in Lilith's eyes. Her hands were almost shaking as she touched her dress, and even if she didn't want to admit it, she was genuinely nervous at the fact that she was about to get married.

Her hair was just as usual, with her mane of curls free and ready to be shown off and her green eyes had a black eyeliner with a bit of silver glitter under them. Around her neck, there was just a simple silver necklace with a little tiny snake that rested on the union of her collar bones and on her body, there was the dress that she had chosen; it was of a white colour, made of sateen that fell over her body with grace and as soft and delicate as water. It had off-shoulder short sleeves that showed pretty much her cleavage with the softness of the fabric hugging her breasts making them stand out more and around her waist, there was a double silver chain with a little rose quartz in the middle. The fabric clung to her hips beautifully and the dress had a wide opening reaching her hip to show off the little bridal garter around her thigh. It reached the floor, with a not too long train but still enough to make it seem like a wedding dress and it make her look like the most beautiful and powerful woman on Earth.

If she was going to get married against her will, at least she was going to do it dressed as a goddess and appalling the prudish members of the Death Eater society.

Her mother, Circe, who didn't dislike that much her daughter's dress, helped her to put on the veil, which her grandmother had used to get married and that was a relic from the Price pureblood family. Circe almost let out a tear at the thought of her little girl getting married, even if it was with someone she didn't approve of and with someone Lilith didn't love, but at the end of the day, even if it was in a wicked, twisted and psychotic way, she still loved her daughter. Seeing her dressed like that made her remember her own wedding, the happiest day of his life that nowadays was tinted with the despising and hate she felt for her daughter's father, the man she couldn't even name out loud.

The door of Lilith's room opened slowly, showing an old woman supporting herself with a cane followed by Severus Snape behind her. She had her long grey hair tied up in a bun that let out some pieces framing her face and her black eyes, although they were wrinkly and old, still showed that energy and youth that not even her abusive husband had managed to erase. Eileen Prince, for being a 72-year-old woman, had still that little trail of her past beauty and even though she was one of the kindest souls Lilith had ever met, she couldn't help but acknowledge how similar Circe looked to her.

The old woman looked at Lilith with affection and tenderness, she was her only granddaughter and while her vile daughter was in Azkaban and her stupid son was ignoring his own niece, Eileen had made all that was in her hand to be near her Lilith since she was born, including all the years she had been almost an orphan.