𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

❝ 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔
        𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith took a deep breath before drinking down a tequila shot. Talking with Weasley, the mere fact of being near him, exhausted her. She didn't know what annoyed her the most; being arranged to that idiot or not being able to defend herself from his accusations of being a blood supremacist because she had to pretend she was one.

She couldn't help but remember Remus' reaction when she had told him she was going to be married to Fred. The poor man had arched his eyebrows and ran his fingers through his hair as the heavy sigh he had let out echoed in the dark and dusty passage in catacombs of London.

Remus knew Lilith and Fred Weasley were a dangerous mix, a heavy thunderstorm put together, and their union could end up being catastrophic or incredibly convenient for the Order. He needed Lilith to keep spying for him since the Order was still far from being ready to attack the Death Eater society. That's why he had tried to calm Lilith down and convince her to play the game the Death Eaters wanted her to play and not tell Fred the truth about her position as a spy. Remus knew Fred wanted to help inside the Order, but the 20-year-old boy was still too impulsive and hothead to keep Lilith's secret while it was necessary.

"I'm already tired of this shit," Lilith heard a feminine voice by her side. She turned around to find Olivia Lovegood, her best friend, by her side, leaning against the table where the expensive and luxurious drinks were exposed, arms crossed and a serious expression on her face. Years ago a serious expression on Olivia's face was something uncommon to see in the Lovegood girl, nowadays, after the war, it was so common Lilith wasn't even surprised.

Olivia was incredibly beautiful; long and silky blonde hair of a platinum tone that reminded her of the Malfoys, blue eyes, freckled cheeks and pointy nose. She had been considered one of the most beautiful Hufflepuff girls of their course, even though during their years at Hogwarts, she had been attacked by the other house for not being a Ravenclaw as all other Lovegoods in history.

Being rejected by the people in Hogwarts except their own houses was what united Lilith and Olivia since that first Potions class in the First Year when they happened to sit together. Since that day, they had been completely inseparable and Lilith felt lucky the Lovegoods accepted Voldemort's offer of a truce because that meant she was able to be by Liv's side.

"Shh, be careful, Liv. Everyone has their eyes on us," Lilith smirked in a hushed tone, keeping her eyes on the rest of the people in the salon. "Both of us are the least loved members of the Death Eater golden members, we have to be cautious."

Liv sighed.

"I'm tired of being cautious."

"You are luckier than me, though. George Weasley is not as bad as his twin, you know he is completely in love with Willow, he won't bother you too much."

"Yeah, he is a good one. I don't know why he wasn't arranged to Willow, though. She's a half-blood but her mum comes from one of the most known pureblood families of all Africa, and she's as in love with him as he is with her, they could give the Dark Lord lots of pureblood babies, I can't. I'm a fucking lesbian, I don't know what he expects engaging me to a man."

"Because the two of them are known traitors. Haven't you heard she was arranged to Theo? It's disgusting, in my opinion. They are like siblings, that's as if Draco was arranged to me," Lilith said, unable to not feel goosebumps and retching only to think about being married to the boy she considered her little brother.