𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓

❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔.  ❞  — 𝑭𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒊́𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒂

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fred guided the two of them to his room, locking the door behind them without separating once from Lilith's warm and sweet lips and her naked body pressed against him. 

Biting her lower lip, he took a deep breath;

"Tell me to stop, Lilith, for fuck's sake, tell me to stop before I become addicted," he asked in a deep whisper, holding her thighs at each side of his hips, wanting to carve in his memory the softness of her skin.

"Don't you fucking dare to stop, Fred Weasley," she whispered, giving him a mischievous smile that made him forget all the good sense in him — Fred slowly made Lilith fall over his bed and with her being bathed by the moonlight coming from his window, Fred admire her in her natural state as he started to undress.

Lilith was beautiful — there wasn't a single part of her body that wasn't beautiful, even more than he had ever imagined. His mind felt cloudy as the burning desire grouped in his guts and his trousers started to feel too tight and suffocating around his incredibly hard dick.

Lilith, who felt a current of tingles covering her spine till installing in the warmth between her legs as Fred was practically eaten her with his eyes, let out a little chuckle as she caressed her own breast and he caressed her waist.

"You are so fucking beautiful..." he whispered, breathing deeply as Lilith used her other hand to caress his naked and worked abdomen. "The most beautiful woman I have ever seen..."

Keeping her mischievous smile, she opened slowly her legs treasuring in her mind how Fred's eyes immediately went down there, his black pupils filling the brown in his irises as the desire consumed him and he licked his lips.

Swiftly, Fred laid down on his belly making sure his face was in between her beautiful legs, spreading them even more. He could feel himself drooling at the view in front of him and how his dick throbbed in anticipation to have her. 

"Look at you, darling," Fred murmured against her as he stroked her thighs, making Lilith breathe deeply and faster. "You are so soaked. It's so so pretty..."

Keeping his eyes on hers, he started kissing and biting her inner thighs, tasting her skin and making sure to leave unpainful and delicate marks in her as she started to feel more desperate to have him where she needed him.

He held her legs at each side of his face making sure to have Lilith as close to him as possible, and keeping straight eye contact with her eyes, he stuck out his tongue and slightly grazed it against her swollen clit that claimed his attention and he immediately felt a tingling sensation all over his body out of pure pleasure. Lilith trembled under him letting out a little pant that went straight to Fred's dick. He chuckled at seeing the effect he was having on her — and still looking at her beautiful green eyes, he ran his tongue from her entrance till her clit to then kiss it deeply, tasting her delicious wetness. Fred hadn't been wrong to think Lilith was the most delicious venom someone could ever try.