𝐈𝐗

𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❝ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒘, 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒚. ❞ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith observed the papers in front of her, those who had been classified only for Marked members. Her eyes gazed on the paper with keenness and interest as she processed and kept for herself all the information.

They were quite various; Voldemort medical reports - the incest in his family didn't give him any healthy benefit -, the information they had about some of the members from the Order of the Phoenix who had escaped, which made Lilith snort because of how mediocre and poor it was, and the track about the movements they were doing in the muggle world.

Voldemort didn't raise as a major strength in Great Britain and Ireland in just a day. It had been a long process in which the dementors from Azkaban, his biggest allies, had played an important role. Making treaties and business with the Muggles was easier when they were under a worldwide depression that also, none of them saw a way out to thanks to the Azkaban's guards. Lilith knew Riddle wasn't stupid - if he had attacked or killed every single muggle or muggle-born, he would have probably sparked a third world war. 

He had also cursed the British Prime Minister with an Imperius, Lilith's mother's favourite curse, and the poor man was completely at the Death Eaters' will, so even though Voldemort didn't publicly control the British Muggle world, he definitely pulled the strings in the shadows.

Lilith needed to know this, she needed to get a profound knowledge about how the Death Eaters worked and, even though her own mother was inside of them, Circe knew her too well not to suspect if her daughter started all of a sudden asking questions about the ideology she had always despised.

Circe wasn't stupid - but Lilith wasn't either.

After trying to catch every bit of information that she could give to Remus, Lilith made sure to put those documents away, Liv would find her way to make them return back from where she got them. She took a deep breath and tried to focus on her annoying and common work - she hated being surrounded all the time by useless and stupid documents, she hated being locked in that office and she despised the lack of creativity her work entailed. Lilith's dream had always been to become a professional Quidditch player, maybe even play in her favourite team, the Holyhead Harpies, but instead, she was in the Ministry of Magic working for her biggest enemy.

When her shift finally finished, she got out of the office with a cigarette hanging from her lips and went downstairs, next to Liv, ready to leave back to her manor.

"Lilith, if Circe wants to see you, she won't stop until she does," Liv said leaning back against the lift's walls. 

"I don't want anything to do with her, Liv, you already know," Lilith said firmly.

She hated her mother. She was convinced no one in life had hurt her or will hurt her as much as her own mother did. Circe hadn't always been a bitch, but after Lilith's muggle father abandoned the two of them, she started to get closer to the Dark Lord's ideas until she was so brainwashed that she saw Voldemort's world as the ideal one for wizards and witches, including her own daughter. During her years in Azkaban because of the crimes she committed during the First Wizarding War, Circe focused on trying to make Lilith an exact copy of herself, torturing her - the biggest physical proof was the scar Lilith carried in her forearm where her mother had tried to engrave the Dark Mark with her own nails -, controlling her dreams and psychologically abusing her so her little Lili could be just like her. And even though Lilith hated to admit it, it had worked to some point - she could feel Circe's rage in her own.