𝐋𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

❝  𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 ❞ — 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We need to leave," Ginny was the first one to speak, starting to walk, being immediately followed by the rest, while she kept an eye looking everywhere making sure no one was spying on them, "Right now if you want to survive, Lilith. Voldemort won't forgive something like this."

"Have we ever met each other before?" Lilith asked, dumbly, as a product of her surprise.

The ginger girl let out a little smile that immediately faded.

"No, but I know who you are. Everyone does," Ginny said, with a hushed tone, still making sure that no one was following them. The Gardens of the manor were the most isolated and destroyed place of the building, Voldemort wasn't particularly fond of gardening and the elves were so incredibly exhausted that they didn't have time to even the gardens with the luxurious house so it worked as some kind of shield against the curious looks from the building. They had exactly just a couple of seconds to reach the main door to avoid the anti-disappearing spell and apparate far away from there.

"Yes, you are quite famous in the Resistance," Willow said, giving Lilith one of her kind looks that were so warm and gentile. One of the things that George loved the most about his girl.

"I need so many explanations. Weren't you also accused of Nott Sr's murder? How did you escape?" Lilith questioned, still following them with Mr Hevia behind her watching her back.

"We will explain everything to you once we are in a safe place, Lilith, but for now, you only need to know I know Theo was the one who murdered his father and that both he and my mum helped me escape."

"And where is this place exactly? Don't mistake me, I don't want to be rude or anything but I was taught to trust no one unless they give me all the information."

Instead of answering her directly with words, she distinguished Willow using sign language, just in case, to spell 'Scotland'. At least 615 kilometres away from here. Thank God.

"DON'T LET HER ESCAPE. LOOK IN THE GARDENS, YOU BASTARDS. LOOK IN THERE!" the four of them heard Avery scream when they were almost at the door, "IDIOTS! USELESS BASTARDS!"

The last thing Lilith heard before finding the relief of darkness being far away from the Slytherin manor was Avery's voice shouting, infuriated;

"A 20-YEAR-OLD ESCAPES FROM YOU! A FUCKING WOMAN! You will pay for this! I don't believe that shit Circe said, I know she helped her to escape and if you want me to forgive your worthless lives then I want you to punish her!"

Lilith sighed, she couldn't help but feel a knot in her chest thinking about that threat weighing upon her mother, but she also knew Circe. The Snape woman was more than capable to watch her back.

The darkness disappeared leaving behind it a feeling of dizziness familiar with the spell that Ginny had cast to transport them to the safe place. Mr Hevia helped Lilith to stand up from the floor, surprising her since she didn't even realise she had fallen and after making sure everyone was safe and sound, Lilith allowed herself to look at the place where she was standing.

It looked like an old house from one of those noble and ancient wizard families. It would have been the lion's den if it had been occupied, but luckily, it wasn't. The spider web's on the shelves, the dust covering the old and fancy furniture and the particular smell that used to appear in a place after remaining closed for a long while were the obvious hints to say that this house had been inhabited since at least, a good long year. The cold and rain outside told Lilith that, as Willow had signed, they were up north but not even giving a quick glimpse at the window Lilith was able to tell where exactly they were.