𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

❝  𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.  ❞  — 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

━━━━━━━━━━━━

As usual, once some couple of hours went by, Lilith escaped back to her room before Fred could even say a word. He had noticed she had the habit of separating from him, breaking that kind of bubble in which both of them were protected whenever they were together, as soon as the time to sleep arrived. He wondered why, but he didn't dare to ask her.

The next morning, he was immersed in his morning exercise routine, already thinking about the items he would have to design for the new store once this one was ready, as the cold wind caressed his skin and the silence around him settled him into a peaceful state of mind. Against common belief, Fred liked silence. After spending his whole life surrounded by people, in his home with his other six siblings and at Hogwarts with the other students, he enjoyed time alone for himself, especially considering he had always been glued to his twin. He loved George more than he loved anyone else, but at the end of the day they were individual people with individual needs, and he was Fred and George was George, not always Fred and George or George and Fred.

Yes, he definitely enjoyed a bit of silence.

As soon as this thought appeared in his mind, he heard Mamma Mia by ABBA coming from Lilith's window. A huge smile appeared on his lips as he was able to hear her humming since her bedroom was just above where he was training. She was probably cleaning. Another habit of hers, quite common in other people as well, was cleaning while blasting music.

While Fred also hummed the lyrics, continuing with his exercise, he noticed the bushes in front of the manor slightly moving. He managed to distinguish an animal with black fur and he knew it was his moment — he was not going to lose it. Fred ran off as fast as he could, going straight to said bushes while his heart inside his chest pounded fast and his thoughts about Lilith were put aside in his mind.

Stepping in between the trees that were starting to let their leaves fall in the middle of autumn and hiding behind the tall dark green bushes, Fred huffed, amused, when he recognised the dog that was digging a hole right there under his very eyes.

Fred crossed his arms in front of his chest, waiting for the dog to notice his presence. The animal seemed excited and was breathing loudly while excavating around until Fred's essence tickled its nose and the dog turned around to find the ginger. Fred thought it was quite hilarious to observe the pity look in the animal — as if he had been caught in trouble.

"Good morning, Sirius," he said, calmly, "May I ask what are you doing here?"

The dog didn't move and it seemed as if it was pretending to act like a real dog, which amused Fred even more since it was impossible for him not to recognise the Black heir in the animal.

"Are we really going to do this, man? I already told you thousands of times I'm able to know you are you," Fred intervened again, "Besides, I highly doubt a dog would be carrying human clothes with him just to dig a hole."

A huff was heard and in the blink of an eye, Sirius Black was in front of him in his human form, completely naked. Yeah, Fred did his best to keep looking at Sirius' eyes and not somewhere else.

"I have to practice more, man. Moony already said it's too easy to tell it's me but I thought it was just because he has known me for more than 20 years," Sirius spoke, grabbing the clothes and starting to put them on, normally, as if more than a year hadn't passed since the last time he had seen Fred, "How are you, mate? You've grown up! Bloody Weasleys, always so tall!"