𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈 : 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒

❝  𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔.❞ — 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

TW: sexual content

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Let's start by saying Lilith had a bit of a possession problem. What was hers, was only hers until further word.

Maybe because of the fear of having what she wanted slipping through her fingers due to her fear of abandonment — maybe because she was too proud to let things simply go.

Maybe because she was just that sort of bitch — but she had quite clear that she was going to leave such a mark on Fred he would never forget who Lilith Arambella, now Weasley, was.

She made her enter his room, as usual. Something that Fred had noticed — he had not been yet in her bed. Carefully looking at him, smiling and with that fierce aura of hers that captivated him.

Her lips trapped his in a fierce but soft kiss that melted Fred — the moonlight and blue ambience bathing them in the middle of the night wrapped around them with an intimate and unique touch that made them feel more together than ever. 

"Do you remember our safe word?" she whispered against his lips and his laboured breath. His eyes were closed and his chest was going up and down quite fast and deep as he tried to recover his good sense. He was not putting too much effort into it — Fred loved losing his good mind whenever it came to her.

"Yes. Blueberry," he managed to murmur. 

He felt bewitched by her. Hypnotised.

Lilith's smile grew on her lips and she slightly pushed Fred to make him fall on his bed. She accommodated on top of him, straddling his hips as he observed her with his eyes shining and the excitement carved in them. Grabbing her wand, she pointed at Fred's wrist and two laces tied them to the headboard, not giving him free movement.

"Are you okay with that, darling?" she asked, running her hands through his naked chest.

"Yes, mommy," he whispered.

"Are you sure it is not too tied?" Lilith asked, starting to slightly rub herself against Fred, making him take a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Yes. It's perfect," he struggled to say because of the effect she was having on him.

"Such a good boy you are, Freddie. Such a good, good boy," she praised, leaning forward to kiss him in between each word, making him incredibly weak at her.

He hadn't lied when he had stated in the past that Lilith was the venom he craved. The venom he needed.

For Lilith, it wasn't any different — for her, Fred was like a breath of fresh air. The warm sunlight that appears during the first early hours of the morning during a cold day, the sensation of touching grass with your bare feet, the smell of just-made coffee, the sensation of being alive. Fred was like feeling light blossoming in your heart.

And she craved — needed — to let him know him.

"You can't even imagine the magic you hold, Freddie," she started, creating a soft, slow path of kisses from his earlobe through his clenched jawline.

She looked into his eyes — his face being a bloody work of art that she would later keep as a treasure in her mind. There was something sinful but magical in him. Like a Greek god. Like a myth. He seemed as if Eros himself had fallen from the sky, ready to be adored and worshipped. And she was going to give him that pleasure.